Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

4D9B5B58-388B-4269-A1D5-C96F9D84D828.jpeg

Going to get down to 3 ° down here in Arkansas tomorrow. Greens covered with blankets. Looks like a week without golf. People always blame me for the cold weather down here because I'm from Minnesota:LOL: Highs in the 40s next Sunday tho.

Any local MSP guys get fitted within the past couple of years? Trying to decide where to go for a full bag fitting. There's a Club Champion close by, Golftec, Second Swing, PGA Superstore, etc.

Or would I be better off going to a course and PGA pro?

Any local MSP guys get fitted within the past couple of years? Trying to decide where to go for a full bag fitting. There's a Club Champion close by, Golftec, Second Swing, PGA Superstore, etc.

I was fit at 2nd swing for irons, wedges, and putter. I enjoyed the process. They use trackman. PGATSS uses GCQuad, which is better is better indoors from what I understand.

One buddy went to Club Champion and really enjoyed the process. He got the irons and driver, then went back for a putter fitting

I went to 2nd swing and did the iron fitting and it was a good experience

I received this email today encase anyone wants to to advantage of it.

winCitiesGolf.com <info@twincitiesgolf.co>
Tue 2/23/2021 1:24 PM

Golfers:

1. Spring is near! As always, we'll post our annual TCG Course Openings list on www.TwinCitiesGolf.com as soon as the first open date is announced. In the meantime, get your game tuned up by playing at a local indoor golf simulator. View the complete list of indoor golf facilities at www.TwinCitiesGolf.com.
2. Join us for the 2021 TCG Spring Opener 3-day event May 14-16 at Geneva Golf Club in Alexandria. 2-person team format with a 2K team placement prize pool & 5K skins pot! Only $189 per person for 3 days of golf & team placement payout. Limited to 50 teams. Visit www.twincitiesgolf.com/springopener2021 for details & to register. Signup by March 10 and receive 1 hour of indoor golf sim time at Inside Edge.
3. Get (or renew) a 2021 USGA/GHIN/World Handicap card before Feb 28th & receive a bonus of 1 hour of simulator time at Inside Edge Golf plus a $10 2nd Swing tournament card for only $44.99 through TwinCitiesGolf. Visit www.twincitiesgolf.com/usga-ghin-handicap-card-in-minnesota-mn/handicap for details. If you recently carried a GHIN at a course, your scoring history will transfer over.
4. Play more golf this year with our Public Country Club multi-course membership program where you can tee up unlimited golf at 100+ courses for only $65/month. PCC members also save at 10+ indoor golf simulators all winter. View details and learn how to join at www.ThePublicCC.com.
5. TCG has teamed up with Waconia Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram to give-a-way a 3-day, 2-night unlimited golf package for 4 to Minnesota National GC. Take a test drive to get a 3-sleeve of golf balls & 30 minutes of simulator time and to be entered to win. Visit www.twincitiesgolf.com/jeep for details & to schedule a test drive.
6. TCG will continue to host weekly fun simulator events on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays until the courses open. View upcoming events & sign up to play at www.TwinCitiesGolf.com (click on Golf Events tab).
See you on the tee,
Kevin Unterreiner

Anyone hear of courses that are opening up with this great weather?

2nd Swing. (y)

2nd Swing. Use the Minnetonka location as it was remodeled in the last year or so. Great place.

2nd Swing. Use the Minnetonka location as it was remodeled in the last year or so. Great place.
Minneapolis remodeled recently as well too. (y)

did you do the Van or regular?

Minneapolis remodeled recently as well too. (y)
Was just in there (Minneapolis) on Saturday and didn’t look anywhere near the quality of Tonka..... but I didn’t go next door to their fitting studio... a few years back my wife went there and it was pretty nice

did you do the Van or regular?
Tour van is for new purchase, regular is for used. I’ve done the tour van a few times. It’s great!

Any outdoor ranges open/opening soon?

Was just in there (Minneapolis) on Saturday and didn’t look anywhere near the quality of Tonka..... but I didn’t go next door to their fitting studio... a few years back my wife went there and it was pretty nice

It's a marked improvement from the day they opened that location. The basement, the addition.

Minnetonka is better definitely.

Any outdoor ranges open/opening soon?

It's a marked improvement from the day they opened that location. The basement, the addition.

Minnetonka is better definitely.

They do need to do something about parking though. Seriously... super tough to find a spot. Was there Saturday picking up sticks for my oldest daughter and no parking anywhere.

They do need to do something about parking though. Seriously... super tough to find a spot. Was there Saturday picking up sticks for my oldest daughter and no parking anywhere.
Yes it is horrid. I do not know why they chose that exact location to be honest. Strange location if you ask me. So many other spots in Roseville that would have been better.

Yes it is horrid. I do not know why they chose that exact location to be honest. Strange location if you ask me. So many other spots in Roseville that would have been better.
Yes! Anywhere would have been better

Tour van is for new purchase, regular is for used. I’ve done the tour van a few times. It’s great!

I did the tour van fitting.

I guess I answer my own question: there is a course in Shakopee that is open. Not sure if others are open yet.

The snow in the yard finally melted so I can setup my net and new mat in the backyard.

Back