For some reason this one doesn't do much for me. That shape in general isn't my favorite so that's probably a big reason. A lot of you like the two tone but it reminds me of the Versa theme which I also never really liked. It's fantastic seeing Ben Hogan continue to add to their lineup though and this is one a lot of people will like.

I really like this one. I also really like the price point. Feel and sound are solid and construction is excellent.

Glad it is up on the site for people to jump in and grab one too. I have a feeling these sell out before too long.

Is that a stroke lab shaft?? Fitted as standard??

No sir, it is a prototype shaft by a different company that is not available, but was given to THPers at our previous Ben Hogan Experience that we held last year.

No sir, it is a prototype shaft by a different company that is not available, but was given to THPers at our previous Ben Hogan Experience that we held last year.
Cool.... thanks for info... may hit the buy button anyway.... 😃😍

Is that a stroke lab shaft?? Fitted as standard??
Phew had to double check that my photo hadn't accidentally included the shaft markings :LOL:

Hmm, not feeling the sole.

I really like this one. I also really like the price point. Feel and sound are solid and construction is excellent.

Glad it is up on the site for people to jump in and grab one too. I have a feeling these sell out before too long.

Last edited:
I received this putter as a part of the Ben Hogan Experience. It’s in rotation with my Taylor Spider mini. My first overall impressions were I was obsessed with *super secret* shaft that was in the putter.

for some reason when we were told we were getting putters i thought that it would be the U shaped head like the #7. I prefer this head shape over a 2 ball style, but not normally the mallet id select. I love the 2 tone face and color scheme. The asthetic of the putter is great. The milled face is interesting. Definitely feels dense and sounds dense. I agree with others it’s very muted off the face which sometimes gives me fits. This putter is much better on faster greens for me I’ve noticed, and my stroke is much more consistent when using this putter. I think it has to do with not popping off the face as much on mis hits or quick follow throughs. It’s taken me a while to commit to this, but with what feels like a very forgiving putter face, and the smooth stroke it promotes this putter may become my number 1 starter.

Back