Sacks Parente Series 66 Putter Review

Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Striking at first glance, the Sacks Parente Series 66 putter putting instrument is technology forward to help golfers make more putts. There is a lot going on, so we wanted to break it down step by step and then roll a few for you to give you an idea of how they sound/feel.

After hearing from a number of people that got fit to this model at a Club Champion putter fitting, we wanted to explore the tech a little deeper.

After watching the quick video above, you should have an idea of what Sacks Parente is trying to accomplish with the Series 66 putter. Moving weight forward is all part of their ULBP design. Ultra Low Balance Point is all about the distribution of weight and making sure a golfer can feel the head as it travels through the stroke.

While the focus in the video above is on the Series 66, the company has a number of different models available and we explored them in depth in this article.

Do you think a Sacks Parente putting instrument is right for you? Is it the Series 66 featured here or one of their other models? Give us your thoughts below.

DSC08278-1024x576.jpg

Continue reading...

Awesome putter!

Awesome putter!

Pretty cool materials breakdown in the video. Makes me want to throw this one in the bag for next week's round.

Great breakdown of the putter tech.

• Staff
These knocked my socks off finally getting them in hand. The quality lives up to the name and hype for sure.

Not only is the look sick though, the feel is pretty addicting.

That is a stunning looking putter. Some frontline'esque tech to it.

That is a stunning looking putter. Some frontline'esque tech to it.

Definitely features ULBP, although important to note, they have been doing that from the beginning, which was before Cleveland and TaylorMade added models featuring this type of thing. Although their's is a little different with so much weight removed out of the shaft and grip.

Definitely features ULBP, although important to note, they have been doing that from the beginning, which was before Cleveland and TaylorMade added models featuring this type of thing. Although their's is a little different with so much weight removed out of the shaft and grip.

That is true. I had forgotten they had this in the initial line till I actually just popped over to their site to price one of these out of curiosity.

• Staff
Also, the new shaft design is a big plus, it’s funny how the ability to lean on a putter and not break the shaft is such a big deal haha

Might have one of these coming prior to Golf Season 2021!!!! Great writeup and video! Looking forward to rolling this bad boy!

Also, the new shaft design is a big plus, it’s funny how the ability to lean on a putter and not break the shaft is such a big deal haha

What shaft did you try? They have 3 models. 2 being crazy expensive.

What shaft did you try? They have 3 models. 2 being crazy expensive.

We have a couple, but in this review, it was done with the standard Tour GS.

@Jman and @JB I really enjoyed this video. Some really good info on the product and some killer visuals. Pretty good sounding putter too, and I like that you rolled it with two different balls.

I have a bonus coming soon and this company product’s on mind for potential first new putter more than decade (play an older Scotty) - I called them a few months ago and was very impressed with feedback on fittings and technology. This one is especially handsome. Nice write up and thanks

These knocked my socks off finally getting them in hand. The quality lives up to the name and hype for sure.

Not only is the look sick though, the feel is pretty addicting.
Great write up and video. You might want to let someone else review putters. You may find one you like better than the one in your bag.

Great write up and video. You might want to let someone else review putters. You may find one you like better than the one in your bag.
Thank you!

Nah, putters are my main golf gear passion. Not many who can talk them like me ;)

IMG_20210528_185156.jpgIMG_20210528_185207.jpgIMG_20210528_185233.jpgIMG_20210528_185252.jpg

Finally opened this bad boy up and rolled some putts... Obviously only indoors and using a new mirror... But thoroughly impressed!

That’s a great looking flat stick

Maiden voyage this weekend for the 66! Feels great indoors and consistent with the puttout.

That is one sweet putter.

Maiden voyage this weekend for the 66! Feels great indoors and consistent with the puttout.
Nice! It’s one heck of a slick putter.

Nice! It’s one heck of a slick putter.

Its got an uphill battle to kick a Mizzy III out of the bag. Hopefully its 1 and 1a and I can rotate mallet and blade.

Series 66 just won on Champions Tour.

C3790805-D813-4228-88A8-9DBAA4596A4C.jpeg

Back