Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver, Fairway Woods and Hybrids

I need to gush on this hybrid some more.

You all.

🔥🔥🔥

No, it’s not tiny like the Apex Pro, but it’s still got this look at setup that’s so stinking balanced I can’t put my finger quite on how to truly do it justice one description. It inspires confidence from the tee and the turf, it’s hot, it spins enough still which makes it infinitely more playable, and the sound is impeccable.

Im a big fan.
I was able to hit an EXS220 3h a few weeks ago. I dont hit many hybrids, but it gave me great looking shots as I hit it down the range. Sound and feel were fantastic too. Now, you move to the C721, and what I keep hearing from you, and it makes me hope this one is part of the TEEm testing. I'd love a great option from the tee and the turf!

I was able to hit an EXS220 3h a few weeks ago. I dont hit many hybrids, but it gave me great looking shots as I hit it down the range. Sound and feel were fantastic too. Now, you move to the C721, and what I keep hearing from you, and it makes me hope this one is part of the TEEm testing. I'd love a great option from the tee and the turf!
I hoping this also. Driver hybrid fairway wood and a set of irons would make this a home run experience. Putter looks interesting also.

Newbie here, so I may be asking something already answered or discussed. Sorry for the length of this, I'm a writer by trade and can't seem to help myself. Editors run out of ink with my first drafts!

Though I've been a die-hard Titleist guy, top to bottom of my bag for about 12 years now (and fitted by them every couple years), TEE has once again piqued my interest. I almost caved to them a few years back when they came out with the EX10 and the CBX lines while I was looking to replace my Titleist 915F 3W. The 915 face profile was a bit tall for my eye, and consequently, was not 100% confident from very thin lies with it. The TEEs seemed similar. Personally, I like shallow-faced 3Ws, like the Ping G line offers, but my loyalty to Titleist prohibits a Ping in my bag. ;) TEE, being more of a niche manufacturer, I might be able to justify in my head a bit easier. (Yes, I have issues.) Eventually, I straightened my head out and moved to a 917F 15* and have had good success with it ever since. (FWIW, I have a back-alley pathway to sizeable Titleist discounts:censored:, so add that to the "loyalty" equation.)

Well, it's time again to upgrade the 3W. I've been researching the new TSi2 and was about to pull the trigger last week on one, when for some unknown reason, Tour Edge popped into my head again. For the helI of it, having heard and read only great stuff about TEE's fairways for so many years, I decided to check them out again to see what's new. I haven't even actually seen a new TSi2 3W live yet to compare to my 917F2, but from the pictures the face profile looks slightly shallower. If that is the case, then I will most likely have no qualms moving to the TSi. However, viewing pictures of the new C721 fairway, it seems to be much shallower than I remember the EX10 and CBX fairways to be, so I would like to see one live and maybe try it out on the range, or preferably the course. Unfortunately, I know of no one in my vicinity who is a TEE dealer, where I can do some touchy-feely.

I watched the TEE live-cast yesterday, but the 3W was barely discussed and, unless I missed it, no visuals were shown of the 3W face profile. I would have liked to have heard a discussion about the fairways like the one about the hybrids, which nearly got me re-thinking about the new TSi3 20* hybrid I have on order! Those hybrids look amazing.

Who's got a C721 3W in the bag? Would love to see a face profile pic of it before I order the TSi2. Actually, I'd love to hit yours, but I'd be happy with pics, for now. At the end of the day, I'll likely purchase a new TSi fairway, but I can't stop wondering about the C721.

Newbie here, so I may be asking something already answered or discussed. Sorry for the length of this, I'm a writer by trade and can't seem to help myself. Editors run out of ink with my first drafts!

Though I've been a die-hard Titleist guy, top to bottom of my bag for about 12 years now (and fitted by them every couple years), TEE has once again piqued my interest. I almost caved to them a few years back when they came out with the EX10 and the CBX lines while I was looking to replace my Titleist 915F 3W. The 915 face profile was a bit tall for my eye, and consequently, was not 100% confident from very thin lies with it. The TEEs seemed similar. Personally, I like shallow-faced 3Ws, like the Ping G line offers, but my loyalty to Titleist prohibits a Ping in my bag. ;) TEE, being more of a niche manufacturer, I might be able to justify in my head a bit easier. (Yes, I have issues.) Eventually, I straightened my head out and moved to a 917F 15* and have had good success with it ever since. (FWIW, I have a back-alley pathway to sizeable Titleist discounts:censored:, so add that to the "loyalty" equation.)

Well, it's time again to upgrade the 3W. I've been researching the new TSi2 and was about to pull the trigger last week on one, when for some unknown reason, Tour Edge popped into my head again. For the helI of it, having heard and read only great stuff about TEE's fairways for so many years, I decided to check them out again to see what's new. I haven't even actually seen a new TSi2 3W live yet to compare to my 917F2, but from the pictures the face profile looks slightly shallower. If that is the case, then I will most likely have no qualms moving to the TSi. However, viewing pictures of the new C721 fairway, it seems to be much shallower than I remember the EX10 and CBX fairways to be, so I would like to see one live and maybe try it out on the range, or preferably the course. Unfortunately, I know of no one in my vicinity who is a TEE dealer, where I can do some touchy-feely.

I watched the TEE live-cast yesterday, but the 3W was barely discussed and, unless I missed it, no visuals were shown of the 3W face profile. I would have liked to have heard a discussion about the fairways like the one about the hybrids, which nearly got me re-thinking about the new TSi3 20* hybrid I have on order! Those hybrids look amazing.

Who's got a C721 3W in the bag? Would love to see a face profile pic of it before I order the TSi2. Actually, I'd love to hit yours, but I'd be happy with pics, for now. At the end of the day, I'll likely purchase a new TSi fairway, but I can't stop wondering about the C721.
Welcome Doug. Unfortunately I cannot speak on the C721 3W, but maybe @Jman or @JB can fill you in a bit. I didn't see any visuals of the 3w in the initial article with release pictures, but maybe they have access to some that weren't included in the article.

I can speak to my older TEE EX10 beta 3w though. It is just a fantastic club. A reliable option off the tee or the fairway, with great sound and performance. I love it, and have been gaming it the past 2 seasons with a lot of success. I personally think TEE has been innovating a lot with the EXS220 and now the C721 lineup, so I'm really excited to see how these newer model improve upon my EX10.

Stick around and there will be lots of C721 talk in the near future!

As a writer, I appreciate the length and depth your words! ;)(y)

I’ll have a fairway in hand here in just a few days, and it’s where I personally have a ton of curiosity as well. Based on design, I expect a low spin launcher, albeit by photos it does look a bit more shallow faced.

The TXG review of the C721 Driver vs. TSi3 was really impressive.
This driver can really hold its own vs. the best in the business...

Snedeker has this in the bag this week apparently....

Snedeker has this in the bag this week apparently....
Driver ? I know he’s gamed exotics fairways before

Yup. Driver.

Well, the driver has been ordered, cannot wait to see it in person and was SO freakin' Pumped to hear my name with TEEm Tour Edge. Will have the pics and unboxing As soon as it arrives

Well, the driver has been ordered, cannot wait to see it in person and was SO freakin' Pumped to hear my name with TEEm Tour Edge. Will have the pics and unboxing As soon as it arrives
You and me both Donny. Might have to set up a virtual long drive contest with the TEEm once these bad boys come in!

Might be the best sounding driver I have ever hit.

Roll eyes all you want some of you, but I’ve not been this impressed on the sound/feel of a first strike since I’ve been reviewing golf equipment, and we are talking almost a decade there.

It’s got a lot of the composite I expected, but the titanium in the ridgeback is clearly helping to keep some of the feeling of power and “hotness” that the old Ti drivers always showcased.

Not to mention, 4 swings on the GC2 and my spin was never higher than 2400.

Roll eyes all you want some of you, but I’ve not been this impressed on the sound/feel of a first strike since I’ve been reviewing golf equipment, and we are talking almost a decade there.

It’s got a lot of the composite I expected, but the titanium in the ridgeback is clearly helping to keep some of the feeling of power and “hotness” that the old Ti drivers always showcased.

I'd say that's a good first impression :oops:. You get to put it through it's paces, or just those 4 swings?

Not rolling my eyes. I’m patiently waiting on my TEEm Tour Edge C721 to arrive.

I'd say that's a good first impression :oops:. You get to put it through it's paces, or just those 4 swings?
Played 18, but was more focused on getting to know the driver but I camped out on 10 tee before I had to leave to get kiddos and hit 4 on the GC2.

Launch came easy, speed was there, spin and feel made me smile big.

Played 18, but was more focused on getting to know the driver but I camped out on 10 tee before I had to leave to get kiddos and hit 4 on the GC2.

Launch came easy, speed was there, spin and feel made me smile big.
From TXG review it seems to launch easily. Couple degrees higher than the TSI2 that they compared it to. The C721 didn’t give up anything in performance or distance compared to the TSI.

From TXG review it seems to launch easily. Couple degrees higher than the TSI2 that they compared it to. The C721 didn’t give up anything in performance or distance compared to the TSI.
Did it? I wouldn’t know, I’ve been waiting to do the THP review.

I kid! I kid! :LOL:;)

Looking forward to it, especially with your initial comments.

As far as looks in hand, better, worse, or about what you expected from pictures?

Looking forward to it, especially with your initial comments.

As far as looks in hand, better, worse, or about what you expected from pictures?
It’s gorgeous imo. The carbon wrap and ridgeback look are really really good in hand. I was hesitant as I thought the 220 Pro was a perfect look for them, but this is unique yet comfortable. From the sole, it looks pretty damn big, but at address, it’s much more “normal” in terms of shape and to the eye.

Fairway is a knockout too:

6514AFDF-9CD4-4B8E-B6A9-C14558046764.jpeg

I’ll be starting individual threads for the three clubs this evening!

Actually I should have used word comparison instead of review. It was actually only a video comparing the launch monitor specs of both. Which doesn’t warrant being called a review.
Looking forward to your thoughts

And before new threads go up, for those curious about the 3w face depth:

332F707C-18A3-4D9E-B6E6-A20DAFB57F3C.jpeg

And before new threads go up, for those curious about the 3w face depth:

View attachment 8997610
Has a classic Exotics look about it.
Bet it the ball screams off the face.
Be interested to see how it might compare against the EX10beta

Back