TESTED! Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

I was so excited to share this experience with you guys.. In fact it was something I had been talking about with JB since he showcased the Tech Studio for the first time. It's something where if we see success and interest, I'd love to do with a LOT of balls to show variances.

Either way, thanks for taking the time, and I really hope it helps.

⬆⬆⬆ This x100

Don't know how I originally missed this but pumped I found it! Love love love this since I've been using the RX for the majority of the summer. I have about 105-108 driver CHS so I originally went with the X to start. My spin off the driver gets me in to trouble at times so I figured I would try the RX just to see and everything clicked! I was seeing almost exactly what you displayed here, less spin with the RX but it was beneficial because it fit my game better. Even though I may be losing some ball speed by using it. Never had a spin issue with it around the green though as I was able to keep it from running out on me most of the time. Great video Dan!

Don't know how I originally missed this but pumped I found it! Love love love this since I've been using the RX for the majority of the summer. I have about 105-108 driver CHS so I originally went with the X to start. My spin off the driver gets me in to trouble at times so I figured I would try the RX just to see and everything clicked! I was seeing almost exactly what you displayed here, less spin with the RX but it was beneficial because it fit my game better. Even though I may be losing some ball speed by using it. Never had a spin issue with it around the green though as I was able to keep it from running out on me most of the time. Great video Dan!
thanks my good man!

Sounds like this experience really resonates.

Thanks for that. I found the same thing and have been using the B XS. I'm in Colorado, playing at altitude, so more spin is desirable for me to keep the ball in the air as long as possible. I am down to my last two sleeves though and am going to try the B X for a while to see if I notice any difference.

This was a great video. Thanks for breaking down all four balls. It's crazy based on your spin that the RX is a better ball for you but makes sense. Since the ball speed for you on the RXS is really crazy. Also flattens like a pancake made me chuckle

Put the RXS in play for a couple of sim rounds the last couple of days.
Really enjoy the low spin off the tee and good spin around the greens that this ball offers.

Really enjoy the low spin off the tee and good spin around the greens that this ball offers.
I was surprised at how playable it was even with the increased spin label it holds.

Kind of makes me want to toy with a few.

I just picked up a dozen last week. Looking forward to playing them. I also have 2 dz B XS, but for my meager swing speed, will send them to my son for Christmas.

If it wasn’t for price, I would game the Tour B RX in yellow! At $45 a dozen, it’s hard for me to justify that price when Srixon Q-Star Tours are $33, or with the BTGO sale, $22 a dozen!

If it wasn’t for price, I would game the Tour B RX in yellow! At $45 a dozen, it’s hard for me to justify that price when Srixon Q-Star Tours are $33, or with the BTGO sale, $22 a dozen!

I pay $41/dz and no extra fees for B Stones and get a good price on the Srixon Z Star. The Q Star Tours did not overwhelm me. Z Star is a very good ball. Good luck.

These balls have just really made me smile on the golf course for the last two summers. Put a prov1x in play right at the end of the season and it just isn’t the same performance for me at all. I’ll be sticking to my Tour B XS from the fitting.

Brendan Steele i suing the Tour B XS this week.
Non-contract player.

Wanted to bump this kick ass video, amidst all the other ball releases I think it’s important to remember where Bridgestone is with the TourB lines.

Ive also decided to move my kids (HS teams) back to Bridgestone this season. There’s not a bad choice out there, but the options to fit my kids individually here stands out for me.

Planning on moving away from Srixon and back to Bridgestone. Either the Tour BX or the RX, which ever spins less off the tee...

Wheeeeeeewwwwwww 🔥🔥🔥🔥

C561DED7-B5EB-4D2B-B9A6-6BF71C66D5CD.jpeg

Really cool! Please let us know how they work out for you...
Hit them straight and stay safe.

Really cool! Please let us know how they work out for you...
Hit them straight and stay safe.
My high school kids are spoiled ;)

Thinking about ordering RX and RXS to compare to the new contact ball.

Had a chance recently to use the B X, DeChambeau's ball in very windy conditions. Sustained winds of about 25 with gusts up to 40 and it performed very well. I was impressed.

Back