Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver, Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Has a classic Exotics look about it.
Bet it the ball screams off the face.
Be interested to see how it might compare against the EX10beta
I'm curious about the comparison to the EX10 beta as well, which is currently in my bag. EX10 is a rocket launcher, so with a few years on innovation, I'm excited!

SEE That right there, the way they carried that look to the Fairways.....I feel sooooo lucky to get that Driver in my hands, but i struggle with the fairways lately and really want to try this one. I am currently playing a 3 wood. i went to the garage for and then up graded the shaft. But THIS!

Weight savings, 8-10g in an adapter is a lot of weight that can be placed elsewhere in smaller heads and make a significant performance impact to hit the design goals they have. Plus, most golfers don’t actually adjust their adjustable clubs.

Weight savings, 8-10g in an adapter is a lot of weight that can be placed elsewhere in smaller heads and make a significant performance impact to hit the design goals they have. Plus, most golfers don’t actually adjust their adjustable clubs.
Makes perfect since. Really look forward to hitting whatever they send.

I’m telling you all, the sound is going to make each of you go “oh ****” out loud. It’s impeccable.

I’m telling you all, the sound is going to make each of you go “oh ****” out loud. It’s impeccable.
Watching for that delivery truck.

Let’s just remember guys, as excited as I know you all are, there will be THOUSANDS of eyes on these threads, so let’s keep the tracking and such talk as tame as we can ;)

Let’s just remember guys, as excited as I know you all are, there will be THOUSANDS of eyes on these threads, so let’s keep the tracking and such talk as tame as we can ;)
Understood. The tracking posts got stupid on blind ball testing thread.

@Jman How does this C721 driver compare to the EXS Pro that you have in your bag? I need a new driver and I think it is between those two.
I don't have the opportunity to try either of them in my area. I'm 5 hdcp with an avg driver swing speed of 98 mph. My avg drive with the Cally Epic GBB before the crown failed was 270 (with rollout) and could reach 300 if I gave it the gas and caught it flush. Thanks for the advice !

If you guys havent gone out to the Tour Edge website I recommend it. Gives some good visuals on the various elements that are unique to the C721 driver.

The Learn More button on the Ridgeback isnt working for me on mobile, but the rest give good insight.

If you guys havent gone out to the Tour Edge website I recommend it. Gives some good visuals on the various elements that are unique to the C721 driver.

The Learn More button on the Ridgeback isnt working for me on mobile, but the rest give good insight.
Funny how things work out. I’ve been spending a lot of time on the site.

I was on their site since the Showcase, Had put irons and Fairways in the cart over and over, just trying shafts before actually pulling the trigger and low and behold, divine grace steps in

Funny how things work out. I’ve been spending a lot of time on the site.
I was on their site since the Showcase, Had put irons and Fairways in the cart over and over, just trying shafts before actually pulling the trigger and low and behold, divine grace steps in
Don’t forget those thorough homepage articles boys :LOL:;)

@Jman How does this C721 driver compare to the EXS Pro that you have in your bag? I need a new driver and I think it is between those two.
I don't have the opportunity to try either of them in my area. I'm 5 hdcp with an avg driver swing speed of 98 mph. My avg drive with the Cally Epic GBB before the crown failed was 270 (with rollout) and could reach 300 if I gave it the gas and caught it flush. Thanks for the advice !
It’s more forgiving than the Pro by a decent bit in my early work. It’s also not as low spin as the Pro, but it’s a lower spin head still. The Pro remains one of the lowest I’ve played or reviewed.

It’s more forgiving than the Pro by a decent bit in my early work. It’s also not as low spin as the Pro, but it’s a lower spin head still. The Pro remains one of the lowest I’ve played or reviewed.

Thanks !

Don’t forget those thorough homepage articles boys :LOL:;)
Haha I hadnt, trust me, I've read through it before, and a few times the last few days. I just don't know what sound diffusion panels are, so seeing an inside shot on the TEE website helped me better understand what exactly they look like.

20210312_200850.jpg

Can’t wait to try it out!

For those who ordered how quickly is tee shipping. I know they used to do 48 hours and shipped to you but didn’t know if that is still in effect with the way the pandemic hit all the oems

For those who ordered how quickly is tee shipping. I know they used to do 48 hours and shipped to you but didn’t know if that is still in effect with the way the pandemic hit all the oems
I ordered a 7i c521 Trial club last Thursday and it showed up Tues to OH. On that same order was an e521 hybrid which is back ordered until sometime in April and also an e521 5w and its on backorder until July.

Tour Edge is one of those companies I could care less about, because they could care less about lefties like me.
I don’t know about the cheap low end stuff they sell, but with the Exotics line they don’t make a LH hybrid, and they only offer the 3 wood.
Yuck.
Unless we’re talking boutique DTC companies, that’s as bad as it gets.

Back on topic.... ;)

Quick hits before I start some individual threads on each club....

1) Driver and fairway sound is IMPECCABLE. Tone still changes on misses, so you get that feedback, but its the best blend of composite and metallic I have played. Probably ever. Definitely the best I have hit from the current crop of drivers (which I have 4 others here because I'm an addict of a reviewer).

2) Driver is hot. Ball speed will not be an issue.

3) Fairway is more hot.

4) Shallow fairway is a breeze off the deck so far.

5) Stability of the driver through the MOI is immediately noticeable.

6) Ridgeback is a non issue as far as acclimatization. Frankly, it looks good at address.

7) Driver spin is low. Fairway spin is low end of mid-low so far for me.

Back on topic.... ;)

Quick hits before I start some individual threads on each club....

1) Driver and fairway sound is IMPECCABLE. Tone still changes on misses, so you get that feedback, but its the best blend of composite and metallic I have played. Probably ever. Definitely the best I have hit from the current crop of drivers (which I have 4 others here because I'm an addict of a reviewer).

2) Driver is hot. Ball speed will not be an issue.

3) Fairway is more hot.

4) Shallow fairway is a breeze off the deck so far.

5) Stability of the driver through the MOI is immediately noticeable.

6) Ridgeback is a non issue as far as acclimatization. Frankly, it looks good at address.

7) Driver spin is low. Fairway spin is low end of mid-low so far for me.

I’ll be curious to see how #6 plays out with the masses. I’m as big a Tour Edge fan as they come but just not a fan of that look on top.

Performance usually trumps all but I’m really surprised that Tour Edge would risk going with a crown design that could polarize and as a result some may not even try it. Big risk when trying to gain market share. I guess I’m thinking of the Mizuno drivers this year which are pretty traditional/classic and seem to be getting favorable comments in the looks dept.

I hope TEE doesn’t get a pass on this as I feel like if Cally, TM or Ping did this it would be heavily criticized. We still hear about turbulators years later and in my opinion the turbs are much less obtrusive looks wise that the look on the 721.

I’ll be curious to see how #6 plays out with the masses. I’m as big a Tour Edge fan as they come but just not a fan of that look on top.

Performance usually trumps all but I’m really surprised that Tour Edge would risk going with a crown design that could polarize and as a result some may not even try it. Big risk when trying to gain market share. I guess I’m thinking of the Mizuno drivers this year which are pretty traditional/classic and seem to be getting favorable comments in the looks dept.

I hope TEE doesn’t get a pass on this as I feel like if Cally, TM or Ping did this it would be heavily criticized. We still hear about turbulators years later and in my opinion the turbs are much less obtrusive looks wise that the look on the 721.
It will be a non issue for those that hold it in hand. I would bet lots of money on it.

In fact, I would go so far as to say its one of the absolute best looks at address out there, and I have the new Srixon, Mizuno, and Cobra here.

Its not getting a pass if its a good look in hand.

Back