Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver, Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Also, the Tour Staff, and non staff Tour players, are actually raving about the look. Which when the pickiest in the world give it approval....

It will be a non issue for those that hold it in hand. I would bet lots of money on it.

In fact, I would go so far as to say its one of the absolute best looks at address out there, and I have the new Srixon, Mizuno, and Cobra here.

Its not getting a pass if its a good look in hand.

Was hoping to hit it today but our local shop just finally got the 521 demos in This week.

Also, the Tour Staff, and non staff Tour players, are actually raving about the look. Which when the pickiest in the world give it approval....
Yeah but. As we know. Internet golfer opinion trumps all 😜

I hope TEE doesn’t get a pass on this as I feel like if Cally, TM or Ping did this it would be heavily criticized. We still hear about turbulators years later and in my opinion the turbs are much less obtrusive looks wise that the look on the 721.

It’s a different thought process in my opinion. One company is trying to be noticed, the others are already picked up.

Although apparently only some should offer any criticism because we spoke candidly about a driver that sounded horrible as testing was going on and it wasnt appreciated so our staff just stopped talking about it.

It has since been confirmed by numerous THPers that have said the same thing, so at least we learned we aren’t crazy.😀

In the end that is the beauty of an active community, everybody can speak their mind and I think some won’t like the crown here. As mentioned in the live stream I thought that, until I got them in hand.

It will be a non issue for those that hold it in hand. I would bet lots of money on it.

In fact, I would go so far as to say its one of the absolute best looks at address out there, and I have the new Srixon, Mizuno, and Cobra here.

Its not getting a pass if its a good look in hand.
Hope to get a look at it next week. From pics I’ve seen it looks good.

Although apparently only some should offer any criticism because we spoke candidly about a driver that sounded horrible as testing was going on and it wasnt appreciated so our staff just stopped talking about it.

I don’t know the inside story here. Wasn’t appreciated by THP members or by the oem ?

Hope to get a look at it next week. From pics I’ve seen it looks good.
I cannot wait to read your initial reaction. I know where my bets will be. ;)

I don’t know the inside story here. Wasn’t appreciated by THP members or by the oem ?
Members.

It was clear the feedback wasn't what some wanted to hear (pun intended), and I know for me it hit the point of just not being worth trying to discuss it anymore. And as someone who has played the past three driver releases from them, that surprised me.

OEMs never fear feedback or have any thoughts to what we share.

Go read the PING G425 driver thread. Its in there.
I guess some websites are honest when they **** on products, when we offer something constructive its viewed as bias.
If people only knew the truth about some of these places.

Its why we are 100% transparent and present to answer any question.

On that note, back to the topic at hand and I believe @Jman is going to start new threads for each piece.

OEMs never fear feedback or have any thoughts to what we share.

Go read the PING G425 driver thread. Its in there.
I guess some websites are honest when they **** on products, when we offer something constructive its viewed as bias.
If people only knew the truth about some of these places.

Its why we are 100% transparent and present to answer any question.

On that note, back to the topic at hand and I believe @Jman is going to start new threads for each piece.

Wow sorry to strike a cord. I was aware of the g425 and not being the best sounding in my own trials. Wasn’t aware of the drama that apparently unfolded on here. I didn’t think there was a g425 driver thread since it had the odd release. I remember discussing that with you a while back that it was decided not to create a release thread. . So I must have missed that thread.

Once again. Performance can trump negatives though.

my Flash driver I’ve gamed for the most part of 2 seasons has an odd sound. Doesn’t matter if it splits fairways. Hit the g425 today. Not the best sounding but it was putting up numbers with the best of them.

Wow sorry to strike a cord. I was aware of the g425 and not being the best sounding in my own trials. Wasn’t aware of the drama that apparently unfolded on here. I didn’t think there was a g425 driver thread since it had the odd release. I remember discussing that with you a while back that it was decided not to create a release thread. . So I must have missed that thread.

Once again. Performance can trump negatives though.

my Flash driver I’ve gamed for the most part of 2 seasons has an odd sound. Doesn’t matter if it splits fairways. Hit the g425 today. Not the best sounding but it was putting up numbers with the best of them.
No cord struck. As always we just want people to get transparency on THP.

support that for sure. And criticism as long as constructive is healthy.

Reactions: JB
I’ve got a small sample with this so far of a few days and couple outings, but I really think bang for buck, they’re (Tour Edge) going to be hard as heck to touch again this year.

support that for sure. And criticism as long as constructive is healthy.
I added to this but posted it in the banter thread to not cloud this one

Working on some glamour shots right now, hope to have some clean threads up here in a bit!

Definitely think each club deserves its own.

And people, again, this hybrid.......🔥

Working on some glamour shots right now, hope to have some clean threads up here in a bit!

Definitely think each club deserves its own.

And people, again, this hybrid.......

The hybrid was one thing that really grabbed my attention in the THP Live recently.

Boy you’re in for an improvement ;):LOL:
EXS220 was no slouch. 721 sounds like a beast.
On my home course the 220 still has my long drive # on 2 of the holes.

Even over 220?
Early, but I believe so. The ridgeback design isn’t just a look, it’s a more efficient piece of tech for energy transfer and I think it will show through.

Also lower spin than the 220, but so far launch is the same.

Ive got all four heads still (EXS, 220, 220 Pro, and this) so I might try to get some data as I get going.

EXS220 was no slouch. 721 sounds like a beast.
On my home course the 220 still has my long drive # on 2 of the holes.
Oh I know, I reviewed it. :LOL:

It’s a lower spinner so far, but hasn’t lost the stability through MOI. I’m excited to really dig in.

Oh I know, I reviewed it. :LOL:

It’s a lower spinner so far, but hasn’t lost the stability through MOI. I’m excited to really dig in.
Eventually oem’s are going need to offer 14-16* heads with all this low spin rage. 😀
I hit the Rad XD 10.5 head today lofted up at 1300-1400. Gonna have to start playing L flex to find spin.

Back