Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver, Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Eventually oem’s are going need to offer 14-16* heads with all this low spin rage. 😀
I hit the Rad XD 10.5 head today lofted up at 1300-1400. Gonna have to start playing L flex to find spin.
Not if the launch is there they wont (y)

Good news for you as a super low spin player is the trend is back towards more low-mid spin now from companies.

This one thusfar isn’t as low as the 220 Pro, but right between the Pro and 220 for me, but with all the launch of the 220 :oops:

Not if the launch is there they wont (y)

Good news for you as a super low spin player is the trend is back towards more low-mid spin now from companies.

This one thusfar isn’t as low as the 220 Pro, but right between the Pro and 220 for me, but with all the launch of the 220 :oops:
True
I think something is just up with me and the Rad driver. Most everything on the market has been playable for me in my testing. Heck right now I’m gaming a G400 Max 10.5 with my new driver swing (hitting up on the ball). I haven’t played a 10.5 in probably 7-8 years.

True
I think something is just up with me and the Rad driver. Most everything on the market has been playable for me in my testing. Heck right now I’m gaming a G400 Max 10.5 with my new driver swing (hitting up on the ball). I haven’t played a 10.5 in probably 7-8 years.
It’s one of the lowest spin drivers I’ve hit. Which definitely isn’t a fit for all. (y)

It’s one of the lowest spin drivers I’ve hit. Which definitely isn’t a fit for all. (y)
I’ll give it a whirl in 12* with my Ventus 4t 5R 👍

Guys let’s pleeeeeeease not turn this into a tracking/shipping thread. ;):LOL:

@gkeller813 Did you get your s already?
Hint hint — Download the UPS app and it will let you know when they have been sent. We learned that quick last year as TEE doesn’t let you know when they send it.

Guys let’s pleeeeeeease not turn this into a tracking/shipping thread. ;):LOL:
Come on man. You got everybody excited.:p

It’s a different thought process in my opinion. One company is trying to be noticed, the others are already picked up.

Although apparently only some should offer any criticism because we spoke candidly about a driver that sounded horrible as testing was going on and it wasnt appreciated so our staff just stopped talking about it.

It has since been confirmed by numerous THPers that have said the same thing, so at least we learned we aren’t crazy.😀

In the end that is the beauty of an active community, everybody can speak their mind and I think some won’t like the crown here. As mentioned in the live stream I thought that, until I got them in hand.
I legit can't wait to test this bad boy out - if the C721 Driver is as good as you say... well then it might be something new in my bag for the year.

Come on man. You got everybody excited.:p
That’s fair, but all the people who find this thread via search probably don’t want to read a bunch of tracking stuff.

They’d rather see things like this

8459F612-F6F5-4E83-8D84-2AF2B85743FD.jpeg

And discuss how that looks 1,000 times better than people expected, and is honestly pretty badass.

That’s fair, but all the people who find this thread via search probably don’t want to read a bunch of tracking stuff.

They’d rather see things like this

View attachment 8997935

And discuss how that looks 1,000 times better than people expected, and is honestly pretty badass.
@Jman that’s just plain mean taunting us like that. It is a good look

Are these a little thinner than previous models?
Slightly more shallow than the 220 I believe, but I can get some side by side shots tomorrow

Back on topic.... ;)

Quick hits before I start some individual threads on each club....

1) Driver and fairway sound is IMPECCABLE. Tone still changes on misses, so you get that feedback, but its the best blend of composite and metallic I have played. Probably ever. Definitely the best I have hit from the current crop of drivers (which I have 4 others here because I'm an addict of a reviewer).

2) Driver is hot. Ball speed will not be an issue.

3) Fairway is more hot.

4) Shallow fairway is a breeze off the deck so far.

5) Stability of the driver through the MOI is immediately noticeable.

6) Ridgeback is a non issue as far as acclimatization. Frankly, it looks good at address.

7) Driver spin is low. Fairway spin is low end of mid-low so far for me.

these two were incredibly apparent in the exs220 line...keeping it that way is a huge plus. already made my driver buy but moving the epic 3W out and exs220 3w back in may be a better fit for the bag...possibly a 721 3W?

these two were incredibly apparent in the exs220 line...keeping it that way is a huge plus. already made my driver buy but moving the epic 3W out and exs220 3w back in may be a better fit for the bag...possibly a 721 3W?
EEA0033D-01D2-412C-9A2C-B4DCD326D0B4.jpeg

👀

I would really like to see (and try) these things in person, particularly the 3W and hybrid. Unfortunately, no one that I know of in my area carries them. The closest place is 30-40 minutes away. It may not sound like much, but I'm spoiled. It takes me all of about 30 seconds to get to my home course everyday from my driveway and only about 6 minutes to get into the main part of the city where there should be some golf shops. Unfortunately there is nothing, but Dick's, and they don't carry TEE. Has anyone here ever taken advantage of the 30-day trial program with full return credit? I assume that means TEE credit, and not a full refund back to my VISA card.

Not that I plan to purchase one, but if I just couldn't resist after hitting one, I would have to keep it quiet and have it wear a Titleist headcover around my golf buddies. I would never hear the end of it from them (and just about everyone who knows me around my club) if I put a C721 3W in my bag.
:facepalm

I am so looking forward to getting this in hand to try, review and play with. Thinking of ordering the 3 wood to go with it.....

I am so looking forward to getting this in hand to try, review and play with. Thinking of ordering the 3 wood to go with it.....
I would wait and see what’s in store as a member of the TEEm

First thing that comes to mind:

“She’s a beaut, Clark.”

Second thing: my ex10 beta may have some competition.
I’m trying to see if I still have one of my Beta’s to get you some comparison pics. God I loved that fairway.

I would really like to see (and try) these things in person, particularly the 3W and hybrid. Unfortunately, no one that I know of in my area carries them. The closest place is 30-40 minutes away. It may not sound like much, but I'm spoiled. It takes me all of about 30 seconds to get to my home course everyday from my driveway and only about 6 minutes to get into the main part of the city where there should be some golf shops. Unfortunately there is nothing, but Dick's, and they don't carry TEE. Has anyone here ever taken advantage of the 30-day trial program with full return credit? I assume that means TEE credit, and not a full refund back to my VISA card.
With tour edge is a money back guarantee. Not store credit on both their new and certified used clubs. If you want to return something all you have to do is call them. They even provide a return shipping label.

Back