Looking For Testers: Theragun PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received my delivery. I will start using this week. Stay tuned!

I bought the Theragun Elite in a trade with @J.B. Cobb III and I couldn't be happier. I've had some shoulder and neck issues pop up after the first rounds of the year and this has been amazing! :eek: After using the Therabody app to pin point the sore spots, for the required time and intensity, I immediately feel better. Love this thing!

Last edited:
I turned one of my golf buddies on to Theragun and he swears by the Sleep routine in the app, uses it every night before bed. I haven't tried it yet, but going to give it a go tonight and see if it helps.

For all you Pro testers, download the mobile app and pair your Theragun - the guided routines really are pretty cool. I've used the golf ones and also the one for lower back pain. The routines tell you which attachment to use, where/how to use it and for how long, and also show a pressure meter to ensure you're using the right amount of pressure.

My Theragun Pro arrived today. I am charging the battery and took a couple of pictures which I will upload later.

My Theragun Pro arrived today. I am charging the battery and took a couple of pictures which I will upload later.
Please use the Theragun Pro thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back