PUMA Golf 2021 Spring Break Collection

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
PUMA Golf has been busy as of late with their Arnold Palmer Collection, Limited Edition API gear and last week we had the launch of the Palm Tree Crew Collection. Today they are adding to that list with the 2021 PUMA Golf Spring Break Collection.

1-5-1024x692.jpg

This lineup features an on-trend botanical print that brings you directly to the beach. Highlighted by the matching polo and short set (you could call that close to a onesie), the PUMA Golf Spring Break Collection brings some new colors...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Puma always has some great new bold designs. The look is very island and exotic to my eye. Always fun which I like

I like the shoes. The shirt short combo might look like a male romper though.

Could rock that Puma hat & those shorts, but would not be caught on a golf course with drawstring shorts.

Puma stuff is always eye catching, not sure I'd wear it together as others said but I'd buy both and rock them on different days! ;)

Paging @OITW.

The hat and shorts are 🔥 for the pool or beach.

I can't see wearing those shorts on course but the shirt yes! AND I'm getting that bucket hat this time haha

Not jumping out at me. Pass on these.

Could rock that Puma hat & those shorts, but would not be caught on a golf course with drawstring shorts.
Just gotta keep that shirt untucked like Rickie. No one will ever know, haha.

not really digging this release, would rather spend my money on the previous releases that came out this year

I have loved most of what Puma have come out with over the last couple of years. Note how I say "most"......this just does nothing for me I'm afraid.

Shirt and pants are a bit.... loud.. even for me. I like the hats and shoes though!

The louder the better! Bring it on! I’ll snag the shorts and a few other pieces I think

A little too loud for my conservative taste. Puma is definitely bringing it was numerous collection releases in the first quarter of the year.

I could rock the shirt and P hat on the course. Shorts at the pool, but that's it. Shoes and the bucket hat are a no go for me.

I like the bucket hat

The louder the better! Bring it on! I’ll snag the shorts and a few other pieces I think
First thing I thought was " X is going to get that shirt" lol. Its so good. I love the hat, and it will be mine.

I like a lot of what Puma does, but this one is a pass for me. Obviously targeted to a younger/more hip demographic.

I’m not blown away by this release.

Just gotta keep that shirt untucked like Rickie. No one will ever know, haha.
Now I didn't even think about that until I just saw this & the photo of Rickie!

Shorts would be worn for the summer, not on the golf course though

Not a fan of the shoes with that design - makes them look like a platform shoe with that pattern round the sole

Im convinced Puma is trying really really way to hard this year to be more fun than even normal. Those shorts are for the pool or beach. Anything else, you are not wearing them right. The patterns? Well, they're different. The shoes? No thanks.

Look, if your looking for island wear.....this is the release for you. As JB always says, Deep fried mayo balls and jesus sandals. Pretty sure that's who they're trying to appeal to here and in my personal opinion......they've jumped the shark a little to hard this whole spring season.

Last edited:
Back