EXPERIENCE Shaft Up with UST Mamiya and Playing Bellerive Country Club

Getting everything ready for this one and we expect signups to hit right around the time Shaft Up #1 goes live. If you want the trip to Bellerive, you are going to want to follow that Live Update Thread.

Shaft ups continue to be some of the most exciting things on THP! As I get more and more into shaft design, I think the personal experience with Danny is worth its weight in gold and that not even accounting for the Great golf or impressive Mizuno Equipment!

Another great opportunity. So many cool experiences

Getting everything ready for this one and we expect signups to hit right around the time Shaft Up #1 goes live. If you want the trip to Bellerive, you are going to want to follow that Live Update Thread.

Can you clarify which live thread we should follow?
Thanks

Are iron covers in use acceptable?

Amazing stuff. Will be following. Two will be very blessed to win this.

oh my God. This is amazing!

Man this course! This Experience! Who wouldn’t want to be a part of it?!?!?

34D35970-B1C5-4567-BD0A-B35993E0BE76.gif
Great Venue...!!!

Multiple THP and ShaftUp Events? Unbelievable, especially when you think of how much effort must go into the organization, logistics, and setup for these events. Always a great follow, especially when UST Mamiya and Mizuno come together! Looking forward to seeing what happens with this one.

Not once but at Bellerive? Talk about insane.

Still waiting for

UST AND Bellerive? UST always brings the heat and Bellerive is a major championship course. Yes, please!

Soooo good. Amazing.

So ready for signups for this!!!

So ready for signups for this!!!
better be paying attention to me hack it up in Vegas.... I mean i will be hitting bombs after Danny gets done with me!;)

Can't wait!!!

better be paying attention to me hack it up in Vegas.... I mean i will be hitting bombs after Danny gets done with me!;)
You should play the song, "Bombs over Baghdad" in the background while you do it! lol

Back