Callaway Staff Putters - The Morgan Cup

Thanks man! They really do the deal man. Its so easy to line up and all you have to worry about it is speed. Sure you could be wrong on the read but its such a relief to not even think about that. The confidence I've gained lining up putts can't be measured.

The DARTs are getting a lot of love. Great to hear about the putting Yoccos!

I got out Sunday for my first round with the Backstryke DART and while I had a bad round (94) I was impressed with the DART. And I also rolled in what was probably my longest birdie putt Ive ever had. I was at least 50' away and slight down hill. After I hit it I thought it was going to be way short. But it kept rolling and finally gently stopped on the edge of the hole. We all groaned and then it dropped in for the bird. It was awesome. I had a lot of the stuff on the mind that I really think affected my game this weekend and that included putting. So I feel like I missed a lot of putts I would have normally made. Loving the BSD so far.

I got out Sunday for my first round with the Backstryke DART and while I had a bad round (94) I was impressed with the DART. And I also rolled in what was probably my longest birdie putt Ive ever had. I was at least 50' away and slight down hill. After I hit it I thought it was going to be way short. But it kept rolling and finally gently stopped on the edge of the hole. We all groaned and then it dropped in for the bird. It was awesome. I had a lot of the stuff on the mind that I really think affected my game this weekend and that included putting. So I feel like I missed a lot of putts I would have normally made. Loving the BSD so far.

good stuff OEM! I don't think there is a better feeling on the course than when you drop in a bomb of a putt

good stuff OEM! I don't think there is a better feeling on the course than when you drop in a bomb of a putt

Specially when youre struggling all day just to get bogeys and scape up a few pars. I played so bad that I tried to give myself a par before golf4life corrected me. lol

Sorry man, it was a rough weekend for most of us it sounded. But man, great to hear about the DART! Nice bird buddy.

Welcome back Esox! It's how us Bears fans roll, we can cut with keys.

So I took the D.A.R.T out for its maiden voyage. Couple disclaimers, my rounds were the worst in years. No lie, but one part of my game I never once thought twice about was my putting. Usually the first round is a lot of feeling out with putters and for me it was no different in that sense. Where the difference was is how easy this putter is to line up. The DART technology makes your line stand out so much its easy to see where your ball is going. The other great part like I mentioned previously, is you have aguide to align your body. I pulled one putt all weekend. ONE. My score certainly didnt indicate much but it had nothing to do with my putts. I'm going to keep putting in serious time with the putting green because this putter is a whole different beast. I had no issues on longer putts and the 3-5 footers seemed like nothing.

I will have a better write up on putts with my next round. Ill take some notes and better job of recording numbers. Thank you so much THP and Callaway Golf!!!!!
Nice work on the putting Yoc! I'm with you, lining the DART and rolling the putts on that line is so easy that you just know you're going to make putts. I burned some edges with it and I knew with 100% certainty that my read was to blame, not the alignment nor the stroke.

I didn't end up playing on Sunday, the 50mph wind gusts kept us indoors rather than out playing in that 4 man scramble. I did play Friday and Saturday though and both days I shot really good scores and had really good putting stats with the DART. Friday I had 1 three-jack all day and that was from about 70 feet, hit my lag putt to about 6 feet and just mis-read it. Saturday I had just 30 putts with zero 3 putts, that is really good for me. I can't wait to use it again!

Sorry man, it was a rough weekend for most of us it sounded. But man, great to hear about the DART! Nice bird buddy.

Thanks man. Glad to hear the DART is working for you too.

That is some nice putting there P4B! It is a lot of fun lining up putts. All you have to worry about is putting the stroke on the ball and the Mallet does a great job helping with that too!

Nice work on the putting Yoc! I'm with you, lining the DART and rolling the putts on that line is so easy that you just know you're going to make putts. I burned some edges with it and I knew with 100% certainty that my read was to blame, not the alignment nor the stroke.

I didn't end up playing on Sunday, the 50mph wind gusts kept us indoors rather than out playing in that 4 man scramble. I did play Friday and Saturday though and both days I shot really good scores and had really good putting stats with the DART. Friday I had 1 three-jack all day and that was from about 70 feet, hit my lag putt to about 6 feet and just mis-read it. Saturday I had just 30 putts with zero 3 putts, that is really good for me. I can't wait to use it again!

I returned this afternoon from a long weekend out of town hoping to find my putter by the door, but sadly it was not there. There was, however, a missed delivery notice from FedEx so instead of waiting for delivery tomorrow I'm planning to run out to the local FedEx pickup site tonight and try to grab my putter so I can get it in my hands and get some pics posted for everyone to enjoy!

I returned this afternoon from a long weekend out of town hoping to find my putter by the door, but sadly it was not there. There was, however, a missed delivery notice from FedEx so instead of waiting for delivery tomorrow I'm planning to run out to the local FedEx pickup site tonight and try to grab my putter so I can get it in my hands and get some pics posted for everyone to enjoy!

nice! Hope you are able to pick it up.

Not to be the barer of bad news but thought that mine came UPS.

One step closer my man. Looking forward to seeing pics of that new putter I've heard so much about.

that could cause a problem picking it up at FedEx then

lol or cause some anger when its a book from Amazon haha. I actually wasnt home when mine came but I thought she said it was UPS. Hopefully Im wrong though.

lol or cause some anger when its a book from Amazon

now that would be funny! I can see him now "What I didn't order a Kindle!"

My DART definitely came UPS and it did not require a signature so it likely would have been sitting on your porch AHA. It'll show up soon though!

My putter came UPS, wait what? That's right on my way home tonight Nerfny called and said my Callaway box was staring her right in the face at our front door.

Here are some unboxing pics...

100_2988-1.jpg

I learned from Yoccos....
100_2987.jpg

100_2989.jpg

100_2990.jpg

100_2996.jpg

100_2995.jpg

100_2994.jpg

100_2993.jpg

100_2991.jpg

100_2997.jpg

A huge THANK YOU to both Callaway Golf and The Hackers Paradise. This is incredible and it's only just the beginning.

Last edited:
Lovin it Dean, These putters look so amazing in hand its breathtaking.

These putters are looking amazing I am gonna try and try it before I buy my Ghost

Nice looking stick, ddec!

Posted via Tapatalk.

Nice pics ddec...that is one sweet putter. Lovin' that Vegas grip. I've always been a huge fan of Odyssey grips...I think they're some of the best around.

Alas, I wish I had seen all of your follow up posts before heading out for dinner and off to the FedEx pickup. The guy behind the counter at FedEx went to get my package, and alas it was a certified letter for my wife...NOT A PUTTER. I'll be sure to update again when the UPS truck finds its way to my house!

Nice pics ddec...that is one sweet putter. Lovin' that Vegas grip. I've always been a huge fan of Odyssey grips...I think they're some of the best around

Thanks, I've used that Vegas grip before and really liked it. I can't wait to get out on the course with this, which unfortunately will have to wait to perhaps Thursday. I may have some time tomorrow to run over to the course and use the putting green if all goes well tomorrow night.

Nice ddec! Such a great looking putter. Nice grip too

Back