What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mizuno MP 4 wood, I will practice practice practice with it!
And a rapture v2 hybrid!

Last edited:
An :odyssey: White Hot XG 9 Putter

Adidas Tour 360 4.0 They were on the clearance rack at Golfsmith. Got the for $65.
!B5bMSqgEGk~$(KGrHqUOKm4E)67L3DgBBMtkSpOg9w~~_1.JPG

1 Pebble Beach polo golf shirt
1 Reebok polo golf shirt
Got both at Marshall's for $14.95 ea. Reg. price was $45.
Hate that store but love the prices!!

I got my superfast 2.0 driver in the mail today, now just gotta stop raining so i can try it out

Cleveland launcher fl 3 wood, with a miyazaki ckua! Can't wait to give this a go!

3 dozen Srixon Z Star XV balls.

Should last me the rest of this year and into next.

2 Nike Shirts, and 1 Adidas Shirt at Dicks. Total- 29.00!

I never happen up on those type deals at Dick's. Great haul.

Black and white adidas Tour Performance belt buckle

Cleveland launcher fl 3 wood, with a miyazaki ckua! Can't wait to give this a go!

I love my 17* to death, cannon and the easiest to hit FW I've had. I hope you love it!

I received my THP Crosshairs 5 in 1 Divot Repair Tool, poker chips and hat yesterday. I'm impressed with the quality of all items but am really looking forward to using the Divot tool. Thanks THP for the quick shipping.

Just placed my order for a Srixon Z-Star in 9 degree with stiff Miyazaki shaft from Patty at Blind9 golf. She was awesome to work with!! Can't wait for my new toy to arrive :)

I like my new TM xFT 58.09 wedge that I just ordered a 54.12 to go with it. It will be great having the same KBS feel in all of my irons/wedges (HiRev in the wedges). Golfsmith Facebook code still good, got it for $81 shipped (and 2x point for Best Buy rewards = cheaper Blurays). :)

A Wilson 21* HS fybrid for 25 bucks brand new on the bay. Thing is super forgiving. Best 25 bucks I've spent recently lol.

A Wilson 21* HS fybrid for 25 bucks brand new on the bay. Thing is super forgiving. Best 25 bucks I've spent recently lol.

that's a great hybrid! Fantastic buy

Just placed my order for a Srixon Z-Star in 9 degree with stiff Miyazaki shaft from Patty at Blind9 golf. She was awesome to work with!! Can't wait for my new toy to arrive :)

Jealous! :)

Bushnell Yardage Pro XGC gps, hope it stops raining soon so I can use it.

Bought a new hat, and a new shirt - purple Nike polo and a Black w/ purple script Titleist hat

A pre-release putter head.

Tap before talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back