UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

I’m not Danny, but will be going to the DART 75s in my set I believe.
Getting similar stability with less weight.

Interesting. Interesting. Now will the paint job on your Recoil Protos give them staying power in the bag over the darts. :unsure:

Great article, I will admit to being fairly stubborn with the thought of going graphite in my irons. As someone who has always played 115 - 130g steel shafts would a jump down to even 95g be too drastic or can that ‘feel’ be offset by a heavier swing weight?

Interesting. Interesting. Now will the paint job on your Recoil Protos give them staying power in the bag over the darts. :unsure:
I really like the look of the new Dart line so I’m not sure.

I really like the look of the new Dart line so I’m not sure.
They are sharp. Your Proto's are 🔥. maybe save them for your Sunday Bag rounds with @Canadan and his joggers.

They are sharp. Your Proto's are 🔥. maybe save them for your Sunday Bag rounds with @Canadan and his joggers.
Good luck with that haha

JB with a Sunday bag is like me with a Scotty Cameron purse.

Good luck with that haha

JB with a Sunday bag is like me with a Scotty Cameron purse.
I nicknamed that “bag” the Ken Doll, but no, Sunday bags are awful.

Going to be testing these out quite a bit next week and will have some more feedback then.

I nicknamed that “bag” the Ken Doll, but no, Sunday bags are awful.

Going to be testing these out quite a bit next week and will have some more feedback then.

All kidding aside, I can't wait to hear more of your feedback. And comparisons with other shafts you've gamed / tried.

Love everything about my current Recoil SMACWRAP shafts, but I would swap them out for these in a heartbeat. Love the tech behind it as well.

Love everything about my current Recoil SMACWRAP shafts, but I would swap them out for these in a heartbeat. Love the tech behind it as well.
My thoughts exactly! I love my Recoils but would upgrade to these in a heartbeat.

It's hard for me to believe your can get the same stability in a lighter weight shaft but I'll definitely listen to the experts on this. It makes me wonder what the club feels like throughout the swing at that weight.

Wow. This is awesome!

It's hard for me to believe your can get the same stability in a lighter weight shaft but I'll definitely listen to the experts on this. It makes me wonder what the club feels like throughout the swing at that weight.

Ask it like this. You take 2 driver shafts and both weigh 65 grams. One is TX and the other is R. They will have different feel, right? In fact the R might even be a bit looser for you? Unlike steel where removing weight generally speaking can leads to lighter flex, composite materials are quite different.

Looking at their website, these seem to be contenders for me. I generally gravitate to lighter weight shafts, but struggle with getting really good stopping power. Based on the EI profile, these may land with a really good descent angle to stop the ball on the greens....

Are these going to be offered through Cobra in the OL Radspeeds?

Anyone gonna game them on tour?

Too lightweight I’d imagine for tour. These will appeal to mere mortals and those of us who scream at kids to get off our lawn

Too lightweight I’d imagine for tour. These will appeal to mere mortals and those of us who scream at kids to get off our lawn
Are they lighter than the aerotech steelfibers that have made it in the bag of some tour players?

Are they lighter than the aerotech steelfibers that have made it in the bag of some tour players?
60 and 70 gram classes so far so yeah, I suspect so.

I have the Recoil 65 in my Ping G700 irons. Curious to see what difference the Recoil Dart would have in F3 for me. Specs show the Recoil Dart to have higher torque and high launch than the Recoil 65 with mid-high launch.

Installed these in my JPX 919’s G-5 in F4’s and was enjoying the feel of these as they felt like you could load them well but no where near whippy as some light weight variations sometimes feel. The shafts felt really well stability wise in play today and I was impressed with there flight (mid-high slightly lower than usuals Kinetixx Ballistics). Need a lot more practice to get the swing into shape but thoroughly liked how the shaft felt at transition and impact.

How much can we get these for from @DannyLe ? :unsure: What is the timeline for the heavier weighted shafts?

Back