Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Well last I heard he was; few months back. Have you heard recent news?

It hasn't been mentioned but I think CG13 could be in the running for the Ddhanks award this year, a bartender who like to soak himself in champagne has to be in the running.

It hasn't been mentioned but I think CG13 could be in the running for the Ddhanks award this year, a bartender who like to soak himself in champagne has to be in the running.

Actually, I thought he was going to be the odds on favorite but you know those bartenders can hold their liquor pretty well. Plenty of things around the compound to get DDeHanks'd so I wouldn't worry about it. I'm still waiting for that Clark Griswold moment in the pool though. :D

Here is the latest list of those playing in the arrival round on Thursday. Reminder, we tee off on the Squire at 2pm Thursday May 19th. The list is at 15 right now, 1 more person would be ideal to make it an even breakdown of 4 groups. If we stay at 15 that's fine too, we'll just have a 3-some in there. If more than 2 want in we can make it work as well so feel free to let me know if you want in. The more I think about it I think it would be more fun if we split up the group into flights and do our blind draw that way to be sure we get a lower handicap player with a higher and keep that uniform throughout. Someone else mentioned doing it that way earlier and I think that's what we'll do. One team for sure will be AHA and his wife. (As I previously mentioned)

One-T
TC
UncleDaddy
Puttin4Bird
Dakotagolfer
Southdakotahack
White Rhino
Dr. Teeth
RxGus
CG13
SW FLA
AHA
AHA's wife
Ole Gray
Kelly Bo

I am glad everyone playing the captain's choice on Saturday is happy with the course selection. You are all still going to lose to Team Bushwood. hehehehehe :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: <----- the four of us doing a victory dance!

There you go again. How many times do I have to tell you Team Mad Science is in FTW? :stickbeat: :alien:

Hey everyone, I just wanted to update you on our 2nd round little scramble we have planned for saturday. The teams are set, the course is officially set, now I need you all to do me a favor. I need each and every one of you to pm me saying that you are in 100%. The cost for the round is$ 50. The reason I need confirmation is because we were asked to put up a credit card to cover any of the slots that may not be filled. So, if you back out you are costing a fellow thper a lot of money. Please pm me in a timely manor. Thanks in advance. Now to the good part.....it just so happens that our round will be played on.................................THE CHAMPIONS COURSE! That's right.......we did not ask for this course, it just turned out that it was the only one available. That's the reason they are requesting a cc # . They can get more than$ 50 for the round so they are technically losing money on us by offering this huge favor to us. It just goes to show how awesome PGA National really is and also that JB and GG obviously know how to pick the right place. Love, Jeff Overton

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Thanks for the hard work One-T. I am definitely 100% in, and just pm'd you as well.

I can't take all the credit ladies and gents, due to my work schedule white rhino has been working very hard to help me and I wanted to say thank you to him

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

How about this...Thank you to all who have worked so hard to help put the outing together. It is greatly appreciated, and I can't wait to get down there and tee it up with you.

Wish the economy was not so bad and I could afford to fly to florida.........maybe another time.

Any events planned for California or MidWest? We have some great courses in Cali :D

Good lord!! I thought I was going to concentrate on golfing lol. Now I see we need some anchor man and quarter teams drawn up. I pick TC!!

Wow dude, I can't believe you brought up anchor man. I am actually a little scared now. You will not throw up in my car!!!

You dont want to sell me a demoed r11 and mashie after this event do you?

Wish the economy was not so bad and I could afford to fly to florida.........maybe another time.

Any events planned for California or MidWest? We have some great courses in Cali :D

I know its a task, but if you read through this thread, that discussion is in there.
Our Demo Days are planned in the state of FL for a few reasons.

You dont want to sell me a demoed r11 and mashie after this event do you?

We dont sell equipment.

Official Prison Calendar Update!!!

As of today, we have only 16 more days to cross off the Prison Calendar.

Can you believe it??!! In 16 days about this time, we should all be at the resort and either out playing a bonus round of golf :golf3:, or lounging around the magnificent pool with frozen froo-froo drinks in our hand :drinks:, or hanging out at the iBar scoping out who is checking in (or the native wildlife...Hanks, One-T?) :desire: or having an incredible massage and mani/pedi at the spa :beauty: (If you need to know anything about cookies, that is where you will find me).

Yup, 16 days boys and girls....

Who's packed? (ME!! ME!! ME!!!)

Official Prison Calendar Update!!!

As of today, we have only 16 more days to cross off the Prison Calendar.

Can you believe it??!! In 16 days about this time, we should all be at the resort and either out playing a bonus round of golf :golf3:, or lounging around the magnificent pool with frozen froo-froo drinks in our hand :drinks:, or hanging out at the iBar scoping out who is checking in (or the native wildlife...Hanks, One-T?) :desire: or having an incredible massage and mani/pedi at the spa :beauty: (If you need to know anything about cookies, that is where you will find me).

Yup, 16 days boys and girls....

Who's packed? (ME!! ME!! ME!!!)

I'm not packed I can't decide what I want to wear this year. There are only two outfits I am sure of my one for the formal dinner and my dress like a pro. I am ready for my massage, mani/pedi and some froo-froo drinks by the pool:drinks:

STill looking for one more pair of shorts and one more shirt

Dude after you get chunk'ed at the iBar it wont matter what you wear lol

LOL I think I need to make an announcement here. I do not plan on any drinking escapades so I don't want anyone disappointed. My money is on CG13 after watching that champagne video.

Dude after you get chunk'ed at the iBar it wont matter what you wear lol

Actually maybe he should be looking for something with a ton of Scotch Guard on it. You know, for those little messes. :D

LOL I think I need to make an announcement here. I do not plan on any drinking escapades so I don't want anyone disappointed. My money is on CG13 after watching that champagne video.

I said that last year. Really for me the damage was not done at the ibar, it was done while hanging with Yoccos, OneT, Uncle Daddy, Spanks, and Fildini and some delicious sweet tea vodka.

I said that last year. Really for me the damage was not done at the ibar, it was done while hanging with Yoccos, OneT, Uncle Daddy, Spanks, and Fildini and some delicious sweet tea vodka.

Yeah, Chunky he did. And it all starts that way as well. The road to THP lore always starts with self denial then bam! reality sets in and one word enters the vocabulary.... Le.gen.dary. I say just go with the flow and make sure you use the buddy system (unless you like sleepwalking into elevators late at night). :D

I'm not packed I can't decide what I want to wear this year. There are only two outfits I am sure of my one for the formal dinner and my dress like a pro. I am ready for my massage, mani/pedi and some froo-froo drinks by the pool:drinks:

Me too! I've been ready since last November but that is another story...

Yeah, Chunky he did. And it all starts that way as well. The road to THP lore always starts with self denial then bam! reality sets in and one word enters the vocabulary.... Le.gen.dary. I say just go with the flow and make sure you use the buddy system (unless you like sleepwalking into elevators late at night). :D

This is all very true. See CL you wont ever know its happening. Next thing you know you will be infamous just like Hanks and ddec before you. Just embrace it.

This is all very true. See CL you wont ever know its happening. Next thing you know you will be infamous just like Hanks and ddec before you. Just embrace it.

Infamous = more than famous
After all Chunky, it is your density. :D

No one ever has a plan like that dude. It.just.happens.

STill looking for one more pair of shorts and one more shirt

Have you tried reaching out to Patty? She might be able to help.

No one ever has a plan like that dude. It.just.happens.

But only one person has done it for two outings.

Hanks'd the rental cart
Hanks'd P4B's ankle.

Back