Hirzl Golf Gloves

Its official, there was some chirping.

We will be doing a forum testing on these and I am really looking forward to the feedback that our members provide.

Cool! We can always count on THP to review everything!

Wow, that was fast! I am really looking forward to the review. These look like they would work really well in the summer time. A lot of us in my tournament league have to carry several gloves when it's really hot and maybe these could eliminate that.

I am looking forward to what the reviewers have to say, I only wear a glove sometimes in the summer when my hands get too sweaty to play without the glove. I would like one that I would not have to keep changing out on those days.

Really intrigued by these - almost impulse bought one earlier. Definitely gonna put my name in the hat for this one!

Tap before talk.

We will have more information about sign up and everything coming up soon.

Great to hear ! I wonder how the seams feel in them. Anyone know what the retail is?

Really looking forward to hear more about this glove. I always have 5 or 6 gloves in my bag b/c of rain - and it never seems enough:arrogant:

Maybe this will be the answer!

From someone who, in the summer, has to change gloves at the turn I would love to put these through the paces. I like the textured palms (I'm a big fan of the Spidr2 series from FJ) as that does help when the glove gets moisture. I want to hear from the testers after a sweat storm how these gloves hold up after drying as most of the gloves I've had end up being rock hard and don't retain some of it's shape.

Can't wait to hear more!

100% eh? Osunds like some good old fashoned testing is in order. If that's the case I could see these being great for golfing in humidity or even if someone wanted a glove to use in rain that wasn't too bulky
Has anybody tried these? The Trust Control model is made up of Cabretta Leather, Mesh and Kangaroo Leather.

They say:

100% sweat free palm
3x grip in dry weather conditions
5x grip in wet weather conditions

hirzl-gloves.jpg

Given I play in the Pacific Northwest where you rarely play without some form of moisture, these for sure peaked my interest. I have yet to find a glove that gives me the right feel but stands up to the weather here. Everything else feels like I'm wearting a rain coat on my hands and don't breath well. Those cost is up there, but if they last, $28 is a small price to pay.

Just attended the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo in Sacramento. Hirzl was there and these gloves were the show buzz for sure. All the Long Drive guys were wearing them including World champion Pat Dempsey and he absolutely raved about the gloves. Said they were the most durable, best gripping gloves he has ever worn and will not wear anything else. Damian Payne, another long drive guy even had a Hirzl logo on his bag and was telling the audience that these gloves were the category changer because the performance and grip was so superior to anything else. I have been using a Hirzl glove for a year and without a doubt, the best gloves I have ever worn. I found mine online.

Are these made in RH?

These are pretty interesting. We don't really fight the humidity here, but plenty of rain, especially over the next few months. Good looking gloves for sure.

Just attended the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo in Sacramento. Hirzl was there and these gloves were the show buzz for sure. All the Long Drive guys were wearing them including World champion Pat Dempsey and he absolutely raved about the gloves. Said they were the most durable, best gripping gloves he has ever worn and will not wear anything else. Damian Payne, another long drive guy even had a Hirzl logo on his bag and was telling the audience that these gloves were the category changer because the performance and grip was so superior to anything else. I have been using a Hirzl glove for a year and without a doubt, the best gloves I have ever worn. I found mine online.

Hi ,Tourtechie
How long did a glove last you (rounds)? I tend to play 3-4 times a week. Thanks for you Post.

We will keep the signups open for a few days on this one only.

Hi ,Tourtechie
How long did a glove last you (rounds)? I tend to play 3-4 times a week. Thanks for you Post.

I have played 77 rounds so far and it still is like new. Not even a wear anywhere. I also hand washed the glove 3-4 times in mild soap and water and it came back perfectly. What is even more remarkable to me is that the glove has never got shriveled up or crack like my old Footjoy would. Without a doubt, this glove is the best I have ever played- nothing comes even close. When I wear it, I feel like I have a product that I found before it was even well known and I was part of a major golf innovation. Kind of like the guys that starting using the Big Bertha when it was first launched and look how that product took off. I tell everyone I can to get this glove,

I just bought one today at Golf Galaxy!

Grabbing one tomorrow due to the reviews here!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

yeah i just grabbed another control for the winter! what a great glove! and im super happy GG is now carrying them.

Back