Think I’m switching to left hand low for a few rounds. Been trying it in the basement and like what I’m seeing. Time to see how it does on the course.
best thing I could suggest is you have to stick with it!!! distance control will suffer for a month or so. You'll probably notice more stability and connected feel on your short putts right away, but anything over 20ft will take some time to get used to unless you practice enough

I tried left hand low 5+ years ago and stopped within 2 months. Recommitted to it 3 years ago and haven't looked back. My putting has improved dramatically making the switch but also finding a face balanced putter

best thing I could suggest is you have to stick with it!!! distance control will suffer for a month or so. You'll probably notice more stability and connected feel on your short putts right away, but anything over 20ft will take some time to get used to unless you practice enough

I tried left hand low 5+ years ago and stopped within 2 months. Recommitted to it 3 years ago and haven't looked back. My putting has improved dramatically making the switch but also finding a face balanced putter

I definitely plan to give it a decent time period. I switched to the claw a few years ago and had absolutely no adjustment period. So it will be interesting to see how different this experiment goes. The greens here are so bad right now that it will be tough to tell for at least a few weeks anyway.

Got this back in over the weekend!!! My phantom x5 has been lights out so will be tough for this to make the bag. Mallets aren’t as pretty as a beautiful blade, but I’m 100% committed to mallets from now on

9A503A38-CA1D-43ED-8674-815CA6C8AA58.jpeg67B73196-E6E0-4E3D-9A3E-3A04F06ECA62.jpeg660056F0-B469-4CDC-BA29-EA2BB9431A66.jpegA4FF6AC3-9D9C-4432-B7A2-2CF8EAC6425A.jpeg

That's a sharp-looking mallet and no mistake!

Does anyone know how much toe hang one might find on the Ping B60 models? Ideally the vault 2.0 but I’m open to feedback on any model.

Went down to the local CC to use the putting green. They where super slow so that was not a good practice session.

Went down to the local CC to use the putting green. They where super slow so that was not a good practice session.
Do they let you play there as needed? Did a fitting today but between two models. Might want to go back in. My guess is that’s not a big deal if they don’t have anything scheduled, assuming I don’t become a regular.

Do they let you play there as needed? Did a fitting today but between two models. Might want to go back in. My guess is that’s not a big deal if they don’t have anything scheduled, assuming I don’t become a regular.
Yes I can use the putting green anytime. They allow open play except Tuesday and Wednesday evenings (league nights). Green fees are reasonable, and an easy course to walk as it's only 9 holes. Used to be a member but got to expensive for the amount of time I was able to play there.

Another putter question for folks. Does anyone have loft as high as 5 deg? That’s what came out of my fitting. Curious if others are in the neighborhood. I didn’t think I had that much forward press but the machines don’t lie

Another putter question for folks. Does anyone have loft as high as 5 deg? That’s what came out of my fitting. Curious if others are in the neighborhood. I didn’t think I had that much forward press but the machines don’t lie

Cleveland will let you go 2˚ weak, which gets you to 5˚. I know you were looking at a Betti SS28, and they'll bend it to 5˚ as well if you order direct. At least that's what their website says.

A good omen that this lucky clover arrived on St Pat’s Day.☘️ I am fully mentally prepared for the ribbing I will get from my buddies. Hopefully I get the last laughs after all the made putts.
D219EAFC-ED59-40D5-B09A-6524F37E709E.jpeg

A good omen that this lucky clover arrived on St Pat’s Day.☘ I am fully mentally prepared for the ribbing I will get from my buddies. Hopefully I get the last laughs after all the made putts.
View attachment 8998414
I rolled one recently, feels awesome! Stay strong and drop bombs!

A good omen that this lucky clover arrived on St Pat’s Day.☘ I am fully mentally prepared for the ribbing I will get from my buddies. Hopefully I get the last laughs after all the made putts.

LAB Squad!!! You're gonna love it!

Bryson-ized my armlock with this grip. For whatever reason, it seems to help me control distance on longer putts better.
Is that an after-market grip you can put on any ol' putter? Are you using it with Bryson's putting stance?

I mean, look at these two. Locked in heavyweight battle for mallet supremacy in my rotation ⚔️💥⚔️

283436D1-73D3-4B46-98B4-F57B39D061FB.jpeg96805592-5A03-4C57-AC71-51A08C96E1E7.jpeg

Forgot my putter and 48° for my round today... fortunately my buddy had this in the car. 31 putts today and no 3 putts!
98DD5CF9-873A-41F6-973F-8BE3B5455DBE.jpeg

Sounds like you should make him an offer with no three putts!
He was not interested in helping me beat him on a permanent basis :LOL:

I’m not sure if this is the thread for this.
I have been hitting at least 50 putts per day on my indoor putting mat between 3-9 ft.
It finally paid off big and I dropped over 100 ft of putts in just 4 holes. My last 4 holes I 1 putted for 45 ft, 25 ft, 20 ft, and 12 ft. It was the craziest golf thing I have ever done.
It was at Chimney Oaks in Homer, Ga and the greens are not easy.
Just don’t ask me how terrible the first 9 holes were!

I’m not sure if this is the thread for this.
I have been hitting at least 50 putts per day on my indoor putting mat between 3-9 ft.
It finally paid off big and I dropped over 100 ft of putts in just 4 holes. My last 4 holes I 1 putted for 45 ft, 25 ft, 20 ft, and 12 ft. It was the craziest golf thing I have ever done.
It was at Chimney Oaks in Homer, Ga and the greens are not easy.
Just don’t ask me how terrible the first 9 holes were!
Impressive!!

Great putting.

Back