KINETIXX TUNED ZERO TRQ Putter Shaft

yes! such a good looking shaft and according to @Jman it works!
Legitimately the one I enjoyed the most of all the putter shafts over reviewed so far.

This is going to have to happen in 2021 or 2022.

Have we figured out a price point for these yet? Apologies if already mentioned somewhere in this thread. I may have missed it.

Have we figured out a price point for these yet? Apologies if already mentioned somewhere in this thread. I may have missed it.
You didn't miss anything :) Price hasn't been advertised yet

Street price hasn’t been released yet. Should be very soon though.

I was just on the Kinetixx website and both the Tuned Red and Tuned Blue putter shafts are available for sale now for $134.99 each.

I was just on the Kinetixx website and both the Tuned Red and Tuned Blue putter shafts are available for sale now for $134.99 each.
Those are the current line and different shaft. We have a review on that as well.

Those are the current line and different shaft. We have a review on that as well.

My mistake... sorry about that.

Took this back out today for some thoughts and to be able to come in later with some more feedback besides the review in the first post.

It’s so freaking fun.

C8C5ADC3-5B0D-4DFE-9336-12EDB0D71119.jpeg8619975B-4481-42A8-AB1B-7C68924AFE70.jpeg920143A7-294E-4D2D-8588-40592D9FCA2F.jpeg

Very anxiously awaiting for this to be released, whenever that may be.

Looks so badass and like such a fun experiment. Never thought I'd be eager to try out putter shafts! 😂

I'll buy one for sure. I'd buy it tonight if I could. I hate steel shafts in putters anymore. Only use Stability Shafts so I'm game to get one of these. Have 2 putters ready to go for this Shaft.

Club Champion guys had their minds blown today that one walked in their door before release :ROFLMAO:

Just checked the website.

Just checked the website.

If you reach out to them, and tell them you are a THP Forum member, my gut says they will have them for you early.

If you reach out to them, and tell them you are a THP Forum member, my gut says they will have them for you early.

Coincidentally emailed them this week asking about a release date saying I was extremely intrigued after reading about the putter shaft on here haha haven’t gotten a response yet but I can’t wait to hear back from them now.

Coincidentally emailed them this week asking about a release date saying I was extremely intrigued after reading about the putter shaft on here haha haven’t gotten a response yet but I can’t wait to hear back from them now.

That also occurred to me, I emailed a few weeks back asking about release date. I don't think I got a reply. I'll send another email anyway can't hurt to show interest.

That also occurred to me, I emailed a few weeks back asking about release date. I don't think I got a reply. I'll send another email anyway can't hurt to show interest.
Interesting because they are normally so quick to reply

I'm more than willing to send a second email, as well as simply bide time until they are put up for sale. I'm not put off by them maybe missing my email.

Could be a few weeks before I have a fully built putter but I may or may not have one of these on the way 🤔

Could be a few weeks before I have a fully built putter but I may or may not have one of these on the way 🤔
You’re gonna love it. It is making me wish I had more plumbers neck options.

I owe the the crew at Kinetixx a public apology & correction. My email original email was returned, and somehow got routed to my Junk email folder and I never saw it. I sent a second email and their reply came through OK, and they were kind enough to quote their original response that I had missed. Very responsive, good stuff!

Last edited:
Little discussion with my guy @Canadan on his show Off Course about this one...

Little discussion with my guy @Canadan on his show Off Course about this one...
Is there a link to this or where do I find it? Intrigued to listen! I’ve got the KINETIXX shaft in hand but waiting for my putter to get back before I can install it. Extremely pumped for it though.

Is there a link to this or where do I find it? Intrigued to listen! I’ve got the KINETIXX shaft in hand but waiting for my putter to get back before I can install it. Extremely pumped for it though.

Its right on the right side of the forum.
Or front and center on our home page today.

Back