Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

lol like I said it.just.happens.

I didn't plan to test the integrity of the rental car's paint job and I didn't plan to whoa sham bo P4B's ankle...they all just happened

Have you tried reaching out to Patty? She might be able to help.

But only one person has done it for two outings.

Hanks'd the rental cart
Hanks'd P4B's ankle.

But only one person has done it for two outings.

Hanks'd the rental car
Hanks'd P4B's ankle.

lol like I said it.just.happens.

I didn't plan to test the integrity of the rental car's paint job and I didn't plan to whoa sham bo P4B's ankle...they all just happened

I had COMPLETELY forgotten about the rental car paint job incident from the first outing...and have now "Hanks'd" my keyboard and screen with animal crackers from laughing so hard...

I have a couple golf outfits picked out, another couple for the iBar, and my dress like a pro outfit is coming together. Waiting on the last piece of it now. :)

Being a verb. It's a b!tch but someone has to do it.
I had COMPLETELY forgotten about the rental car paint job incident from the first outing...and have now "Hanks'd" my keyboard and screen with animal crackers from laughing so hard...

Being a verb. It's a b!tch but someone has to do it.

Isn't there one of those "I'm Just a Bill" cartoon songs about being a verb?

I have a feeling the next two weeks are going to fly by. Then it arrives....And after the outing last year when GG and I promised something even better for 2011....Well, its here and we think you will be extremely happy.

I have a feeling the next two weeks are going to fly by. Then it arrives....And after the outing last year when GG and I promised something even better for 2011....Well, its here and we think you will be extremely happy.

you are right, the next few weeks will go by fast and then all of a sudden we are all looking forward to the morgan cup and the 2012 outing which I'm sure you will say will be bigger and better than any of the previous ones.

The "what will Hanks do this time" watch is in full effect.

the 2012 outing which I'm sure you will say will be bigger and better than any of the previous ones.

We think we have made each one better than the last. We will let you guys be the judge on whether we have delivered on that promise of course. But yes, when it comes to announcing 2012, I think we will once again outdo ourselves with what we have up our sleeves.

We think we have made each one better than the last. We will let you guys be the judge on whether we have delivered on that promise of course. But yes, when it comes to announcing 2012, I think we will once again outdo ourselves with what we have up our sleeves.

I've known you long enough to not doubt you one bit.

Wow, you're already working on the next one! When do you guys sleep?

I've known you long enough to not doubt you one bit.

We dont want to take anything away from the 2011 outing, because it is that good.
But yeah, 2012 is going to be pretty cool too...hehe

Gonna send my email for the 2012 outing now just to confirm myself... LOL.

You all never sleep and I can't tell you how much it's appreciated all that THP does. I'm ready for some THP Outing action ASAP!

Starting working on 2012 about 45 days ago.

The "what will Hanks do this time" watch is in full effect.

This year Hanks will help tame the champions course in the Sat PM Scramble as he leads his team to victory

I am sure extremely happy will be an understatement.

you're talking about pseudo-Hanks right?
This year Hanks will help tame the champions course in the Sat PM Scramble as he leads his team to victory

This year Hanks will help tame the champions course in the Sat PM Scramble by driving his cart into the lake thus having to sit out the round. This will be the only way he leads his team to victory

Minor FIFY

THP just never ceases to amaze and disappointment is never affiliated with them. Proud to be a part of the forum and festivities!

Ok everyone it is official now!!! Our second round on Saturday (the scramble) will begin at 2:28 on the Champion course. I hope no one who originally signed up will back out but if you do need to for some reason please try to let One-T know ASAP so he can try to find a replacement.

Ok everyone it is official now!!! Our second round on Saturday (the scramble) will begin at 2:28 on the Champion course. I hope no one who originally signed up will back out but if you do need to for some reason please try to let One-T know ASAP so he can try to find a replacement.

I am definitely in!

Gutted I am in Florida the day after this ends! I will make the trip next year again though and incorporate THP Demo Day! :)

Niiice! We'll be there for sure.

Back