mworsham

Reaction score
Handicap
Just checking in. DFW area, 51 y/o, project manager by day, carrying a handicap about 10 strokes higher than 20 years ago BK (before kids).

Trying to play every weekend to get a swing going, and thanks to the training aids forum on THP I've purchased a Tour Striker, SwingPact, and Speed Sleeve. Can't wait to give them some time at the range.

Mark W

:welcome: I hope you enjoy the site!

Welcome to the forum. Your avatar gives literal meaning to "having an eye on you". :)

Welcome to THP, Mark.

Welcome to THP. Also in the DFW area. Great place to live and play golf for sure.

Welcome Mark W, glad to have you aboard. Enjoy the site. I too have purchased the Swingpact and it is probably the best inexpensive swing aid I have ever used.

Greetings and Welcome Mark! Nice to have another 50 something on board. :)

Welcome to THP.

Hello from another DFW player. Would like to get a group together for an outing sometime. I'm always looking for playing partners.

Best,
Michale

Welcome to the forum fellow Texan!

Welcome to THP! You will love it here!

Welcome Mark. enjoy.

Hello from another DFW player. Would like to get a group together for an outing sometime. I'm always looking for playing partners.

Best,
Michale

Thanks for the welcome everyone, and I would definitely like to get a group together here in DFW as well.

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP...and enjoy !

welcome!

welcome to the site

Back