What a cool dude Colt is. Great interview @Canadan

Man this was great, such a normal guy. The part about the Squairz shoes still blows my mind, Maybe I should get over the looks and give them a try.

This was an awesome Off Course. Great hearing Colt’s perspective on life in general & the game of golf! Well done!!

Great listen @Canadan does it again. Going to try and not get made at myself on course I’m not good enough. Going to be my new moto. Not sure which canadan does better. Interview or ball striking.

This was really good. Possibly my favorite podcast yet since I subscribed.

What an awesome guy.. just finished it.

Nice to learn about someone new, great story. The ex-surgeon in me says "Colt, keep an eye on that umbilical hernia"!

Great Episode... !!!

This was truly excellent, and probably my favorite episode so far.

The passion for golf Colt has just shines through SO much. Love this, and I truly hope he’s back on another episode sometime.

One thing I love about guys like Colt is how they could sit back and tell stories for DAYS. He's seen so much in the game, played with so many people, and flat out PLAYED golf... and I bet would still drop a peg tomorrow without warmup and throw a beatdown on me hahaha

I am so glad you all enjoyed.

Nice to learn about someone new, great story. The ex-surgeon in me says "Colt, keep an eye on that umbilical hernia"!

He and I both have it and have spoken it about for a bit now.

As a flat footed golfer, his comments on Sqairz, has me spending a lot of time on the Sqairz site looking... He said that he gained 5-6 MPH in ball speed.

Last edited:
Great episode! I agree with Colt Ford about Azinger as an announcer. Worst ever IMO. Yes, even worse than Miller to me.

A great listen here.

We have a lot more coming with Colt Ford in the future we believe including some stuff that is pretty crazy awesome.

That was a fun listen. I bet it was a blast to do it.

We have a lot more coming with Colt Ford in the future we believe including some stuff that is pretty crazy awesome.
This makes me happy. He’s clearly ultra passionate about golf and helping people become more educated in the game to increase enjoyment. I’m all about that.

What a great interview. That guy is super cool. As always great interviewing @Canadan, you have a gift for it.

Last edited:
What a great interview. That guy is super cool. As always greay interviewing @Canadan, you have a gift for it.
thank you my good man! Colt was about as easy as it gets to sit down and banter with - I could have sat in for another three hours getting stories about his career around the game of golf.

thank you my good man! Colt was about as easy as it gets to sit down and banter with - I could have sat in for another three hours getting stories about his career around the game of golf.

He should post in The Midlife Career Change Thread. He would be the winner LOL!

Listened this morning before heading off to work.... fun interview and some nice insight. Colt sounds like a real character.
Golf Stories AND Music Industry stories??? This guy must be a gold mine of funny stuff.

Wow, I had heard his music before but I had no idea he was such a great golfer earlier in his life. That was a great listen! Loved his statement about how you need to be your own best friend on the course and your statement about playing for the other guys out there and just taking it easier allows you to play better golf! Well done as always Dan! Could have listened to you two much longer

Reactions: JB
I absolutely loved this episode

Back