TaylorMade Staff Putters - The Morgan Cup

AD that is a fantastic unboxing!!! Absolutely love the last picture. Well done! Hope you have a good first time out with it :)

Keep the pics coming guys...this is awesome. I am really becoming a TM fan.

Sick looking putter DW!

AD what a great looking putter! Having your initials on there is SICK!!! Have fun getting to "know" your new putter dude!

Ad I love this putter! It looks great, I can't wait for mine to show up. I keep coming home wishing, but alas no putter yet =) I am thoroughly jealous!

Holy gorgeous putter! I just got into the office from a nice walk through the woods on a hot Florida day and this is the first thread I checked, perfect!

Wonderful touch with the stamping, makes it that much more personal and memorable. Kudos to all.
You'll see it tomorrow in the flesh tomorrow. Looking forward to our round out at Twin Eagles. I'll be there early, just follow the sound of Pentas hitting the bottom of the cup.

Good stuff AD...another beautiful putter for the Morgan Cup!

DW, that black finish on the bottom of their new ghost line is stunning. I think it just stands out perfectly and sets it apart from other putters. I love the stamping and I am glad they didn't go with the last name like they did on mine. :D

I hope it treats you well and I'm looking forward to your long-term thoughts on it.

Biggsy and DW....1 word......Awesomeness !!

"Sharky the Ghost"

"Sharky the Ghost"

Oh hells yes!!! you know what this means!!!

CG13 got a surprise today.

Any day is a good day to come home to a TaylorMade Box at the door step!! Especially when its a CUSTOM putter from the best sponsor ever.

Its pouring down rain - so the video may have to wait until tomorrow.

TaylorMade - you really went over the top here.

The custom putters are amazing; I am so impressed with the level of detail the companies are putting into this event. It just shows how high they hold JB and GG. Without which we wouldn't even be discussing this topic. So 1000 thanks to TaylorMade, Callaway, JB/GG, all of THP, and Reunion Golf Resort. This is a truly remarkable event, and this day just doesn't disappoint.

Here are some pics:
For the record I went with a 32", TM-880 Maranello Tour Ghost Putter. 69*, with extra 5 grams of weight. I also like a smooth putter grip - slightly large. So i went with a IOMIC white, midsize with 2 wraps of tape.

The putter is so gorgeous, it really is a thing of beauty.

I aptly named her "Sharky the Ghost" bc this Great White Ghost is going to shred Flipper to pieces on the green.

IMG_3899.jpg

Always a good day to arrive home to a TaylorMade Box :)

IMG_3900.jpg

First Look inside: Great Head Cover

IMG_3904.jpg

IMG_3908.jpg

IMG_3913.jpg

Custom Stamped Bottom. MB. Perfection.

Congrats CG...that is another beautiful putter from TaylorMade.

Man these are some nice looking putters!! Loving that Maranello

Look at you TM staffers, lucky SOB's. :D

Those are some pretty sticks (especially yours CG since I lust for that one).

Awesome putters guys. I kinda figured Biggsy's would be stamped with "ranch" but I guess that'll have to do. Congrats!

Love that 770. Congrats guys!

Posted via Tapatalk.

Dear lord, forgive me for breaking thy commandments, but I am coveting the putters for which the morgan cup players hast receiveth. Amen.:pray:

wow guys im really jealous, like really lol

Wow, love the putters guys. Congrats!

Nice putter CG! Can't wait to see that thing drain putts at the Morgan Cup!

Tap below for Pure Roll, puttery goodness.

Kevin

just catching up on this thread from earlier. I'm glad people are starting to get their TM putters. I love that they stamped them all. I'm a fan of the black bottom on the clubs too.

HAHAHA! I love your video Esox, I felt like I was a kid sitting down listening to grampy tell me a great story! Those were some very nice putts too buddy, I love it!

Back