What's for Dinner?

Grilled burgers and dogs

Anyone baklava?

AC8EE94D-6FFE-438D-85A3-4F5CB63545AD.jpeg

Pulled pork, smoked sausage, mac & cheese, baked beans and garlic bread. Yeah, I'm pretty stuffed!

Country sausage and egg scramble with honey biscuits.

Chicken salad sandwiches and chicken wild rice soup.

DoorDash Chinese food(sweet and sour chicken with fried rice) to my hotel room in Ohio.

Having something involving salmon tonight - think I remember Jen saying honey & lime salmon with potatoes and veg, but I could be wrong 🤷‍♂️

Jen tried a peppercorn chicken recipe tonight that we just had with pasta and it was very tasty

Kids want BBQ chicken legs on the grill for supper.

Picking up some Jersey Mike's subs on way home tonight. It is their day of giving, 100% of proceeds go to support local causes. :cool:

I see a drive thru in my future after nothing but meetings all day today due to org chart changes

Sausage and eggs

I did an Italian flavoured slow cooker roast. Found a recipe online and it looked super easy so thought I'd give it a try. It was okay... Beef was fall apart tender - just how I wanted it! Needed salt though afterwards for my taste.

3 lb roast
1 can V8 juice
1 packet au jus mix
1 packet Italian dressing mix
2 tbs garlic
1 tbs onion powder
2 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
1 tsp cayenne powder

Anyone have a favourite slow cooker roast and gravy recipe?

Pulled pork tonight

Bourbon Glaze Salmon over pilaf for fat boy here, and chicken tenders and bacon cheese fries for the kids.

I did an Italian flavoured slow cooker roast. Found a recipe online and it looked super easy so thought I'd give it a try. It was okay... Beef was fall apart tender - just how I wanted it! Needed salt though afterwards for my taste.

3 lb roast
1 can V8 juice
1 packet au jus mix
1 packet Italian dressing mix
2 tbs garlic
1 tbs onion powder
2 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
1 tsp cayenne powder

Anyone have a favourite slow cooker roast and gravy recipe?

Do now. Thinking whatever is left makes quite a decent one. Pinch or two of flour to thicken it? Bout it.

Do now. Thinking whatever is left makes quite a decent one. Pinch or two of flour to thicken it? Bout it.
This made a really nice tomato gravy and the leftovers were actually better than the night of. I think the marinating in their own juices helped with that!

Fish and chips after golf today

A burger and shake from 5 guys

Back