Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

20210313_135845.jpg20210313_135845.jpg20210313_135845.jpg
Was at the driving range on Saturday. Luckily it won't stick around too long.

20210313_135845.jpg
Was at the driving range on Saturday, luckily the snow won't stick around too long

Was at the driving range on Saturday, luckily the snow won't stick around too long
Yep that's what the weekend here looked like! It is only mid-March so snow isn't unexpected, but it's been such a mild winter it's disappointing to see. 50s by Thursday so won't last long.

Long Time Troller, first time post.:rolleyes:
Does anyone have a Good Review of the PCC membership. The Good, The Bad but mostly the Fine-fine print that you don't get quite all the answers for in the FAQ.
Played a lot more golf last year away from the local course which is why I have been looking into this as a option.
Thanks in advance

Heading out to play 18 today and 18 tomorrow. going to be a bit breezy this weekend but I'll take it.

Long Time Troller, first time post.:rolleyes:
Does anyone have a Good Review of the PCC membership. The Good, The Bad but mostly the Fine-fine print that you don't get quite all the answers for in the FAQ.
Played a lot more golf last year away from the local course which is why I have been looking into this as a option.
Thanks in advance
It's a great value if you want to travel to other courses and play. I love my home course - it's a Tier 2 course on PCC - and we don't travel to other courses much as my girls are learning to play as well - so I personally wouldn't do PCC. I think there are some time restrictions as to when you can use it at certain courses but overall I've heard very good things about it.

Went past Whispering Pines in Cadott while cruising down Hwy. 29 this afternoon and the entire course (what's visible from the road anyways) looked full. Never saw so many carts and golfers on that course at one time. Glad to see they're open.

Not sure about the courses in Eau Claire yet though. Last week one of the course managers mentioned hoping to open in a few weeks while on the news. Hopefully it's sooner.

Almost all the courses will be open around me starting next week. With temps in the 60s on monday, I'm excited to get a round in.

Yes lots of courses opening cannot wait for the upcoming season

Getting out for the first round at 12:10 today at Pheasant Hills in Hammond WI. Played 9 here in 2019 and it was an ok course. Open and forgiving, so that helps on day 1

forecast was for a little warmer than 38°, but will be fun to be out!

Getting out for the first round at 12:10 today at Pheasant Hills in Hammond WI. Played 9 here in 2019 and it was an ok course. Open and forgiving, so that helps on day 1

forecast was for a little warmer than 38°, but will be fun to be out!
Good luck! I’m teeing off at 1:50 today...

Getting out for the first round at 12:10 today at Pheasant Hills in Hammond WI.

What? Didn't you get snow last night? Both Eau Claire and by my parents' house 1 1/2 hours east of EC had the ground covered this morning. Still covered. It's slowly melting now.

It's 36 degrees with a 20 mph NW wind in Sheboygan. Lol, No way I'm hitting the sticks in this!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Should have stayed home, shot 94

Windy there as well adding to the cold? Wouldn't be too bad if it weren't for the wind.

In some places it was a 3-4 club wind. Buddy hit his 190 club from 165 and came up 20 yards short.

In a couple spots out of the wind, it was decent such the sun!

39/38 for a 77 today from our tips (6500 yards). Had a few issues with the wind on a few holes. Good day overall.

39/38 for a 77 today from our tips (6500 yards). Had a few issues with the wind on a few holes. Good day overall.

great round!

Anyone getting out this weekend?

A buddy hooked me up with his Saturday group, we're off at 10:40 tomorrow at Clifton Hollow, south of Hudson. Got a 3 yr membership there for $228, just have to rent a cart for each round

Last edited:
Sooo, close to getting out is can smell the grass, hopefully in the next week.

Back