Checked out Colt Ford's music today. Wow, the guy is so unique. He is living a life no one has ever lived.

Checked out Colt Ford's music today. Wow, the guy is so unique. He is living a life no one has ever lived.
One of the nicest people I have met in a while too.

Been lucky enough to meet him a couple times, such a great guy!

I listened to this last night. I may have to try some of his music again. I've not been a fan of what I have heard in the past, but after listening to this I'm a fan of Colt himself. Seems like he would be awesome to play a round or two of golf with. It was another great show!

Well that was awesome! I love Colt’s attitude on golf. And it should come as no surprise he’d like us to crank it up if we’ve got Colt Ford music playing on the course!

FINALLY got the chance to give this a listen. That was cool. Colt Ford getting all giddy in the Tech Studio has got to be a notion that you've gotten it right. Cool interview and I look forward to a possible THP event with Mr. Ford.

Haha! That’s awesome

I told him thank you for the interview & he was kind of surprised I knew about it. Then he said he had a blast @ THP headquarters.
Love this!!!

Thanks for giving him some THPer love and talking about the pod.

Back