Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Can you guys let us know how many are playing in the 2nd round on Saturday. You guys are teeing off pretty late (especially for the last few groups) and we want to find out who will be available for early hour dinners and who will be significantly later.

I thought the THP banquet was Friday? What's Saturday night btw?

Okay, that means that the last of the people should be teeing off somewhere around 3pm or a little later. Means finish by about 7:30pm. Okay, that is what I needed.

PS - That list still shows Setho.

If the last group tees off at 3, it's a scramble- I'd guess 6:30 finish?

4 hour scramble would be a long round wouldn't it?

The banquet is Friday, Saturday you are "on your own" Though I am sure we will all be around the Ibar or maybe at the sports bar with everyone's favorite waiter! (sorry newbies that last part is for those who attended last year)

Like I said earlier, I think we should be fine time wise

Just people getting together and figuring out who and when people are available.

While in theory yes, most scrambles still take time. At the Champion course they do not allow carts on the fairways, so it takes time to go get everybody's ball, people are going to be a little more tired, and of course there are others on the golf course as it is not closed off from other resort guests.

Haha I can drink beer for days; I'll get all "whatnotted" up with ya all at the bar and be up to kick ass and take names in the am, 1 aspirin, 1 nuun tablet, and if that doesn't work- 1 hair of the dog lol

for some reason this made me laugh this morning... well done.

Here are the teams, I am still waiting a confirmation PM from a few of people. I forgot who took Setho's place, also I think Cmoors took Pirate95's place....correct?

I need some help from people to remind me

Team 1 = TC, CoolBreez,Pirate, WR
Team 2 = Rbelbin,Gray,Chunyloversfriend,Adamsgirl
Team 3 = G4L, DMB, True Temper, Clamfist
Team 4 = Biggsy, UncleDaddy,OEMKevin, Spank2
Team 5 = Dakota,Bulldog,SWFLA, CG-13
Team 6 = DrTeeth, Mrblind9, RxGus, 9Iron
Team 7 = Thainer, Chunkylover, KellyBo, SMG
Team 8 = P4B, OneT, Yoccos, Spank
Team 9 = Ddec, P4Bdad, Setho, Hanks

Here are the teams, I am still waiting a confirmation PM from a few of people. I forgot who took Setho's place, also I think Cmoors took Pirate95's place....correct?

Team 1 = TC, CoolBreez,Pirate, WR
Team 2 = Rbelbin,Gray,Chunyloversfriend,Adamsgirl
Team 9 = Ddec, P4Bdad, Setho, Hanks

I don't remember if I put it in the PM I sent you, but I am listed as Chunkyloversfriend. Any chance we can get that fixed? I feel like I have no identity. LOL

Team 1 = TC, CoolBreez,Cmoors, WR --- WINNERS!!!
Team 2 = Rbelbin,Gray,Yorkem,Adamsgirl
Team 9 = Ddec, P4Bdad, Degoins, Hanks

Fixed it for you

I don't remember if I put it in the PM I sent you, but I am listed as Chunkyloversfriend. Any chance we can get that fixed? I feel like I have no identity. LOL

Its okay to be honest...You are amongst friends here. You just dont want to be associated with him anymore because he is going to get thoroughly embarrassed on the Champion Course.

Fixed it for you

WOOHOO!!! I am a real person!!! Thanks White Rhino!!! I feel a little like Pinochio right now, but still...WOOHOO!!!

Its okay to be honest...You are amongst friends here. You just dont want to be associated with him anymore because he is going to get thoroughly embarrassed on the Champion Course.

No one will laugh harder than me, I can assure you of that.

its because you dont! We cant change it....hahaha.....we can change it buddy!! I wouldnt want to be affiliated with the guy either....:)

so true, I already feel bad for him and Gus

oh god - sunday PM is going to be interesting hearing tales of this epic battle.

its because you dont! We cant change it....hahaha.....we can change it buddy!! I wouldnt want to be affiliated with the guy either....:)

so true, I already feel bad for him and Gus

Ouch!!

Can someone make a "scorecard" of all the battles we have at this outing? There is the Equipment Tester Challange, JB vs. CL, JB & One-T vs.Gus and CL ( i think). There was talk of others but I can't remember them all.

Can someone make a "scorecard" of all the battles we have at this outing? There is the Equipment Tester Challange, JB vs. CL, JB & One-T vs.Gus and CL ( i think). There was talk of others but I can't remember them all.

I'll try and assemble something on a piece of poster board we can haul out at the iBar nightly for a Golf Central like end of day coverage. Because we all know how I like to do things like that...

I'll try and assemble something on a piece of poster board we can haul out at the iBar nightly for a Golf Central like end of day coverage. Because we all know how I like to do things like that...

Leave room for others to be added, you never know with this group what might happen. Might get a preview of a Morgan Cup match. :act-up:

GRRRRRRRR!!

GRRRRRRRR!!

What is "what the bear says to Chunkylover as he walks up to the 15th hole after playing against JB & One-T" Alex.

Alex: "That is correct"

What is "what the bear says to Chunkylover as he walks up to the 15th hole after playing against JB & One-T" Alex.

Alex: "That is correct"

LOL chunkylover is going to wish he could back out of this... is that what you did to Thainer before his round too?!? no wonder he shot a 30 on 4 holes

LOL chunkylover is going to wish he could back out of this... is that what you did to Thainer before his round too?!? no wonder he shot a 30 on 4 holes

I didnt need to. He was shaking and pale...Well the pale part I cannot say I helped with.

lmao! I think Im going to get chunk'ed this weekend. Its been one of those weeks.

So I have officially become a verb?

Back