ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

Jumped from the 80’s to 30. Good week.

Now I’m having a problem with my lineup for the Valero. DJ withdraws but the software won’t let me drop him from my team and replace him. Anyone having the same issue? @JB Can you help out with this issue? TIA.

Last edited:
Jumped from the 80’s to 30. Good week.

Now I’m having a problem with my lineup for the Valero. DJ withdraws but the software won’t let me drop him from my team and replace him. Anyone having the same issue? @JB Can you help out with this issue? TIA.
Not saying this will work, but I have noticed when I have had issues with the fantasy site logging out, closing the browser, and dare I say cleaning out the cashe and cookies usually cleans everything for me in the site.

I got whooped in WGC... Felt good about picks .... More work to do.

Early season showing some big movement on the board. Pick the winner and you launch up in the standings.

My choice to go against the grain and leave Spieth out of the line up this week is not looking good early. Knew it was a risk because a ton would pick him.

My choice to go against the grain and leave Spieth out of the line up this week is not looking good early. Knew it was a risk because a ton would pick him.
Kind of like me pulling Scottie out late last night.

2 of my 10 are definitely out for the weekend (Finau & Zach Johnson) but as it stands right now after 16 holes Scheffler won’t be around either... needs a birdie to finish +2 to make the cut... my surprise pick this week is Nick Taylor (got him for 20k & to fill the 10th & final spot) .. good job Nick... good job 👍🏻

looking like i'll lose 2 players with the cut.........just 2 spots away from the 1st page though.........

Sitting in 1st, I'm sure that will change quickly on the weekend haha
No matter what happens the field will be gaining on the leader this week. He put together a pretty awful lineup and is sitting in the 80s currently

Considering I've missed two weeks in a row, I better hit big on the Masters.

Good day 2 for the lineup following up a good couple of weeks. Slowly making my way up the leaderboard!!! Need a strong weekend!

The championship starts next week with The Masters. Double points and huge payouts can make or break the leaderboard. Can’t wait.

The leaderboard is tight as many people have similar lineups at the top... I need some magic from Brendan and branden

tenor.gif

Had 8 of 10 make the weekend!

Got 9/10 through which is exciting. Problem is 4/9 are E or worse. Hopefully some of my lesser owned guys make a charge.

Had all 10 make the weekend, probably for the first time ever. But a bunch of them fell way down the leaderboard yesterday. Not much money being made.

I'm doing ok considering this is the first weekend I actually got some picks in, 6/10 with Jordan leading the way

My hopes and dreams this week rest on Hoffman beating Spieth. Need a big Sunday Charlie!!!

Back