Signup Now for the 2021 Mizuno Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the release dates are similar to MP20, this would be about a month before presale and 7 weeks before retail. Do we know if pictures are going to be allowed yet?

If the release dates are similar to MP20, this would be about a month before presale and 7 weeks before retail. Do we know if pictures are going to be allowed yet?

Im not sure I understand the question.

seems like he's asking if the participants are allowed to take and post pictures during the event, or if they have to honor an embargo and wait.

Entered!! Good Luck everyone!

seems like he's asking if the participants are allowed to take and post pictures during the event, or if they have to honor an embargo and wait.

Oh...In this case, time will tell. As of now, yes, there will be an embargo to be kept. That could change as we are working with a number of moving targets.

That was it. And that's kind of what I figured. The timing is interesting. And exciting!!

I have never owned Mizuno irons. Excited to have a chance at this opportunity.
I have owned 1 set and I hit the 921 Tours a couple months ago. Their irons are top notch and I have heard good things about their new fwy woods and drivers!

I have a lot of questions, but I am sure over time the posts will bring the answers out :cool:

Caledonia is an incredible course to showcase new irons - I'm entered!

My entry is in, I had to confirm a couple of dates quickly to make sure I was not getting into a work conflict. Looking forward to seeing who gets in and gets to join Canadaniel or Amerijames' teams!

Bumping this one back up!!!

Haha work conflicts be damned

My entry is in, I had to confirm a couple of dates quickly to make sure I was not getting into a work conflict. Looking forward to seeing who gets in and gets to join Canadaniel or Amerijames' teams!

.... my football season will be starting on that Friday.....

but ummm I already told my assistants that they’ll be taking care of the first few days of preseason if I get lucky enough to get chosen.

I have played Mizuno wedges for quite some time. I love the feel and ball reaction. Excited to try a full iron set!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Entered! Good luck everyone!

Will the teams have mascots? like a Moose and a Bald Head Eagle? lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My entry is in. Sounds like it’ll be a good one.

Entry in for sure. Two awesome courses, some great THPers, and WOW on the equipment with Mizuno pre-released.

Have to email this info into the link on the first post...
Thanks will busy these days giving vaccines etc so read too fast! Appreciated this!

Can't wait to see who the lucky 3 are!

I have spend way more time than I'd like to admit looking at Mizuno's website and checking out videos of the courses for a chance at this experience.

Awesome to see so many hopefuls!

:thp: and :mizuno: Making the impossible possible everyday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back