Off Course with Elliot Mellow from Bridgestone Golf

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today golf ball guru, Elliot Mellow joins the show to talk about what is going on in the world of Bridgestone Golf.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but we talk about golf balls and finding the right one for you, could clubs be coming and a whole lot more. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as Elliot Mellow goes Off Course.

1-12-1024x692.jpg

Episode 50 is here and Dan and his guest Elliot Mellow discuss the following topics.

When do New

[url=https://www.thehackersparadise.com/off-course-with-elliot-mellow-from-bridgestone-golf/]Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Excited to give this one a listen today!

congrats on 50 episodes!!! This has been one of my favorite podcasts, and has really been enjoyable lately!

I am pondering switching to Tour B this season - interested to see if he says something to push me over the edge.

Looking forward to listening to this over the weekend!

Now I am just hungry thinking about Memphis in May.

Just finished the podcast, alot of fun great job! Hearing that Bryson played the final round in the US Open with just one ball is wild.

Is it Friday already? Congrats on #50!!

Awesome! Will be listening sometime later today or tomorrow.

Great Interview @Canadan! Excited to hear about new "Potential Products"

Look at this Patients list: Tour B RXS White: U.S. Patents: US6679791, US6833400, US7052414, US7056232, US7121960, US7278932, US7964132, US8182367, US8367781, US9211445, US9636547, US9744735, US9889342, US10046207, US10124215, US10252481, US10363461, US10369419, US10414946

That's a lot for just a golf ball I think....

Last edited:
This was a great listen. Pretty cool on his perspective about Bryson. Also I wan't his bbq sauce haha

Oh yes this one is going to be good! Always like hearing Elliot talk Bridgestone!

Congrats on Episode 50. Man that came about quick!

@Canadan Another great pod. Favorite part of my weekends!

Also loved the little tidbit about boom boom and his yellow ball haha

Looking forward to the combined Bridgestone/meat smoking school experience. Should be awesome!

(I wish, but no really)

I was thinking yesterday that we hadn't heard much from Bridgestone in a while and wondering if Dan had something planned for Elliot or Adam. So, I was very happy to see today's Off Course topic.

Such good stuff. Having cooked at Memphis in May several times, I love the talk about it and BBQ in general. As always with the Bridgestone guys, the golf ball talk was exceptional and the stories about Freddie were very cool

I thoroughly enjoyed the pod. One of your best, Dan!

Thanks for all the love, THPers! 50 episodes down and very excited for the next 50.

Elliot was a blast to have on the show.

great listen.Very very interesting listen.

you got something special coming for the year mark?

great listen.Very very interesting listen.

you got something special coming for the year mark?
That is a good question. I was so busy weathering the storm of crazy awesome guests that I honestly didn't even realize until after recording with Elliot that it was number 50 haha! Are dates more important in podcasts than episode numbers?

That is a good question. I was so busy weathering the storm of crazy awesome guests that I honestly didn't even realize until after recording with Elliot that it was number 50 haha! Are dates more important in podcasts than episode numbers?

I am not sure it matters.. I will leave that decision to you.

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today golf ball guru, Elliot Mellow joins the show to talk about what is going on in the world of Bridgestone Golf.

Episode 50 is here and Dan and his guest Elliot Mellow discuss the following topics.

When do New Bridgestone Products Come?
Finding the right Golf Ball?
The Super Bowl of Swine?
And so much more

Continue reading...

I have really enjoyed the “off course” podcast! The problem is that I have listened to all of them in the past couple of weeks, and the solution to this would be all day THP live golf podcasts!

Mellow is a cool last name !

Enjoyed the show again this week, what are the odds of a Bridgestone ball with the B logo all over in say a soccer like fashion?

Enjoyed the show again this week, what are the odds of a Bridgestone ball with the B logo all over in say a soccer like fashion?

That would be cool, good idea.

Back