If the Ping balls were such a great thing, everybody would have done it and we’d all be using them. I have a couple for display only as filler in my ball rack.
while it might have been a bit more visible in flight to ease tracking, there was at least one MAJOR flaw. They made one in Green/White. Once in the air it was certainly easy to follow. And you could follow as it rolled while it essentially flashed as it rolled. Except you had a 50/50 chance of finding it. White side up? Piece of cake. Green side up? No chance. Maybe if you were playing on dormant Bermuda, but on a nice green fairway?

If the Ping balls were such a great thing, everybody would have done it and we’d all be using them. I have a couple for display only as filler in my ball rack.
while it might have been a bit more visible in flight to ease tracking, there was at least one MAJOR flaw. They made one in Green/White. Once in the air it was certainly easy to follow. And you could follow as it rolled while it essentially flashed as it rolled. Except you had a 50/50 chance of finding it. White side up? Piece of cake. Green side up? No chance. Maybe if you were playing on dormant Bermuda, but on a nice green fairway?
Color choices in the premium segment were not only not a thing, but not accepted. As time has gone on, more have embraced. Srixon was the first to bring yellow to the premium ball market and it has definitely caught on.

Thank you THP weekly update as I missed this. I love these. Trying to find the Pings to play with is dumb. The nitro's sucked. These, I can buy, use, and it will actually be a great ball. I'm going to pick up a couple dozen when I find them in store and definitely use them in scrambles this year.

I've been thinking about these the last couple of days. I will definitely grab a box for my practice rounds.

I'm concerned that my current gamer's are being discontinued. If these compare favorably I might use the Divide for tournament play.

I hope they bring this to the Z-Star, but I would absolutely game this ball...

I need to find a box of these when our season starts up. They’d be perfect for our early spring/late fall course conditions. And I think being half red, half yellow I wouldn’t struggle with depth perception.

Putting practice with these would be amazing!!

No. I just can’t take it serious for anything other than putting practice.

I gamed the Q-Star Tour last year. I think a dozen or two of these will come home with me for the practice green bucket.

I’m also curious on how they might help off the tee. I’ve been trying to shift my driver angle of attack up and having the ability to show that on a tee is intriguing.

👀

71C3EE59-4A36-401A-B196-8BED2B7A78A9.jpeg4A5E38AE-4A4C-407C-84F8-D0C320D5AB61.jpeg

I absolutely love the look of this ball! 😍

I hit this ball a lot today in the Tech Studio & I love this ball...

Heck yeah those look great!

An occasional playing partner of mine would HATE this ball. I'll play it against him just to mess with his head.

Last edited:
I was hoping to snag these at the golf store this AM... I just found out the hard way it isn't 4/15 yet :D

I have to say. They were actually a lot of fun on the course.

Fit wise, I lost a little off the tee but that’s always me with the Q’s. Put this two tone finish on some Z’s......

Fit wise, I lost a little off the tee but that’s always me with the Q’s. Put this two tone finish on some Z’s......
Shows how fit matters too. Because for me, they reduce spin off the tee and help my overall carry distance.
Similar to the way RX and Chrome Soft do.

I plan to get some of these for practice as soon as they come out. Will also be trying it out on course.

Shows how fit matters too. Because for me, they reduce spin off the tee and help my overall carry distance.
Similar to the way RX and Chrome Soft do.
Exactly! And it’s why we have always been so passionate about ball fitting, it truly matters!

Found a retailer online listing the Divide for sale. Not sure if I should post the link since it is pre-release and I haven't seen Srixon share the other colors official but frankly their website actually teases the colors. The site only lists the red/yellow under the availability section however.

I will say on all 3 versions 1/2 is yellow. The other 1/2 is Red, Orange or Blue.

I would be interested in trying the blue and yellow version since those were my school colors but I've not had good experience trying to play with blue balls before. (insert 12 year old laugh)

Found a retailer online listing the Divide for sale. Not sure if I should post the link since it is pre-release and I haven't seen Srixon share the other colors official but frankly their website actually teases the colors. The site only lists the red/yellow under the availability section however.

I will say on all 3 versions 1/2 is yellow. The other 1/2 is Red, Orange or Blue.

I would be interested in trying the blue and yellow version since those were my school colors but I've not had good experience trying to play with blue balls before. (insert 12 year old laugh)
I too read about the Divide (can't remember where, but not the retailer you saw them) coming in two other colors (aside from the yellow/red). You're right, the Srixon website does kinda gives it away as well. I can't remember where I read it but I think the orange and blue colors are coming out later. I'm sure I'll end up getting all three Divide colors.

I too read about the Divide (can't remember where, but not the retailer you saw them) coming in two other colors (aside from the yellow/red). You're right, the Srixon website does kinda gives it away as well. I can't remember where I read it but I think the orange and blue colors are coming out later. I'm sure I'll end up getting all three Divide colors.
I wouldn't be surprised if they did come out later since nobody seems to be talking about the other colors. It's not like colors should be a secret but they certainly seem to be playing up the red and yellow ones. It must be that those will be the only ones available at launch.

Back