ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed up for first time. Looking. forward to being part of it and helping a great cause

Thank you. Welcome to the club.

Love everything St. Judes does. They have performed miracles for families and helped children when no one else could or would. St. Judes will always have a special place in my heart ... I can think of no better cause than to help children live long and prosperous lives. If you haven’t joined the Albatross Club, please consider it

I finally pulled the trigger on Albatross Club. I just recently started posting on this site again after some time away and decided this is my favorite golf forum so I'll be sticking around. Looking forward to the contests and I'm happy this helping a good cause.

I finally pulled the trigger on Albatross Club. I just recently started posting on this site again after some time away and decided this is my favorite golf forum so I'll be sticking around. Looking forward to the contests and I'm happy this helping a good cause.
Great call, and welcome to the club!

Welcome to the AC.
Lots going on for members including fantasy golf, forum testing signups and more

Quick reminder AC members we have a lot going on for you guys.

THP Fantasy Golf kicks off this week. Win a full bag of clubs.

We are giving out Theragun Pro models this week.

Morgan Cup signups will be kicking off giving 14 THPers full bags of clubs.

shaft up #2 details are coming shortly where two THPers sim a free trip, golf and fitting.

Oh yeah and we have a few other things about to drop that are pretty awesome too.

Even if you don't to have a chance at the amazing THP opportunities; I would say being an AC member is a fantastic thing. St. Jude's does amazing things and performs miracles every day for children without asking anything in return. It's worth joining just for that alone

Just wanted to bump this thread. THP has been getting more and more looks on social media and everytime a new contest is posted we seem to get more and more first time posters. I just want to say "It's time to go all in, ladies and gentlemen". The Albatross Club opens up so many opportunities around here. That's just the tip of the iceberg. The donations made St. Jude's is alone worth the sign up. I don't know how many of you have been to a St. Jude's facility but if you ever do, you'll walk out the door willing to give ten times that amount. Welcome to THP. Jump in and join up.

Just a quick thank you to the THPers on this awesome Friday that have joined the club. It helps us. It helps a great charity. It’s full of awesome benefits as can be seen today like free trips.

Thanks THPers. We are so honored to be part of this program for larger donations and all in the name of this community

5057AA5F-5107-4BC3-9F9F-607BE20220B3.jpeg

More testing hitting next week for Albatross Club members.

Reactions: JB
Fun week this past week with Ball Testing and Morgan Cup announcements.

Stay tuned next week as we open another signup, as well as we are getting closer to having signups for that awesome all expenses paid trip to Club Champion with Edel.

Oh yeah...And Grandaddy contest.

I just signed up! My company does a lot with St Jude’s as well so I’m happy to contribute through THP, it really is a great organization. It’s also probably one of the most beneficial purchases I’ve made through golf! The THP giveaways are obviously a nice perk too

New sign up here too :) . Keep up the good work guys n gals at THP
Welcome to the club. Big fun week coming up next week.

This week! The mayhem begins. So much coming

Hello,
I would like to join the Albatross Club. How do I make that happen?
Check out the details in the first post and it should help you out. Still having trouble, send myself or @GolferGal a PM

Some cool things coming up for AC members including a couple of free trip up for grabs as well as some equipment testing.

Thanks to everybody that has supported this club in 2021 already.

Some cool things coming up for AC members including a couple of free trip up for grabs as well as some equipment testing.

Thanks to everybody that has supported this club in 2021 already.
I completely forgot to do this the other day. Just signed up.

I completely forgot to do this the other day. Just signed up.
Well I thought I did but someone anonymous on the forum paid for it before I did. Thank you so much! This place never ceases to amaze me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back