How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

2 today to reach 92.

93 with 3 today.

7 today for 37.

Two birdies during my 9 hole round to get to 6.

Three birdies today takes the streak to 4 rounds. Best one was a "mini flop" chip-in from a downhill lie in the rough to a short-sided pin on a green running downhill away from me.

Took the streak to 5 rounds with a birdie on #18 today. Thought I was going to get blanked, then hit a 30' putt from off the green to keep the streak alive on the final hole.

Took the streak to 5 rounds with a birdie on #18 today. Thought I was going to get blanked, then hit a 30' putt from off the green to keep the streak alive on the final hole.

Hole #1 for 40.

I play a short 9 hole course, but I'm going with 0-1 rounds in a row

Played two weeks ago and burned some edges but no birdie. Reset today and had one, so birdie streak is back at 1.

2021 total holes: 36
2021 birdies: 2

Zeroed out today. Had a couple good opportunities but didn’t cash in. I’ll get back on the train Monday.

Right out of the gate for 41.

Start of the season 1st round 1st birdie, will see if I can keep it going.

94 after 2 today.

Had 2 today to get to 3 rounds

2 birdies yesterday to get me to 2 rounds

If anyone has been following my 2021 in this thread I’ve gone 6 straight 18’s without a birdie after finishing last year with 9 straight rounds WITH a birdie.

Yesterday I played a 2 man scramble matchplay with a couple of buddies. My partner is above a 30 handicap so we used about 90% of my shots. However, that’s no slight on him he played the round of his life.

let me say that I won’t be counting this towards my streak as it isn’t a true “round”. But on the Par 5 17th I eagled the hole by myself.

1. 310 drive. By far my best of the day. Tree lined corridor knocked out some of the 16mph winds and let me put a good one on it.

2. 152 to the hole. PW carried about 140 over the front bunker. Hit the fringe and rolled to about 4 feet below the hole.

3. Tap in 🦅

Not a new streak but good to be off the chopping block so to speak

Played Wednesday, Friday, and yesterday with birdies in all to get to 9 rounds.

7 rounds today, 3 months after my 6th. Managed 2 birdies today

Magic number seems to be three during a round. Streak is up to 15!

Start of the season 1st round 1st birdie, will see if I can keep it going.

Well it was short lived no birdies today, but overall lower score. Back to 0 it is.

Back