Fantastic video and what a cool concept. I struggle with missing to the left with my wedges, so this concept is intriguing to me.

Fantastic video and what a cool concept. I struggle with missing to the left with my wedges, so this concept is intriguing to me.
Me too and I will be dropping weight on the toe side

Well, colour me intrigued!

Movable weighting on wedges just makes sense to me - especially after experiencing my first lie adjustment last year. 6 grams is a decent amount to move from heel to toe!

I think PXG weighting is to increase the MOI of the club and they have weights all around the head.

I believe the Edel Design has a different function - just do not know how to put it in words.

A5534EAD-28B4-4E83-87FA-BA1D84DC7424.jpeg

Also, if I schedule a fitting at the OKC CC will they have the wedge fitting setup yet?

Oh man.

Are the T and D grinds there? If so can you snap an in hand pic of the grinds? That’s where I’m leaning now, T in the 60 and D in the 54
T is first and D is second. We have one of each grind in 58 here for our video.

C60DB36F-516C-45FF-AF65-D268A010334B.jpeg
6B1C3A8C-AEFB-406F-856F-D9F93294243B.jpeg

Wow, those grinds look incredible! 💥

Tour Edge had an xtreme spin wedge with a weight kit over 10 years ago.
If you are looking for a different kind of wedge, try Edison Golf.

Terry has had a LOT of wedge startups over the years, not surprised to see him with another.

CB Wedge with a V sole. I owned his Eidolons. I don't know if it's that different. Has one sole grind for everyone. Complaint online is not enough heel relief on a v sole to open. But my Eidolons spun like crazy.

Back to Edel since this is an Edel thread. Lots of jewel-like milling on that sole - the triple weighting is intriguing.

CB Wedge with a V sole. I owned his Eidolons. I don't know if it's that different. Has one sole grind for everyone. Complaint online is not enough heel relief on a v sole to open. But my Eidolons spun like crazy.

Back to Edel since this is an Edel thread. Lots of jewel-like milling on that sole - the triple weighting is intriguing.
They’re so clean.

Terry has had a LOT of wedge startups over the years, not surprised to see him with another.
These are way more advanced and a better value than those generic Edison wedges.

These are way more advanced and a better value than those generic Edison wedges.
My immediate feelings as well. I know the CC guys I was with today are crazy excited to learn and work with the Edel’s

My immediate feelings as well. I know the CC guys I was with today are crazy excited to learn and work with the Edel’s

Too bad there is no raw version. That would be awesome.

I have never really considered edel wedges. These have me interested. I think tech in wedges is the final frontier for companies.

I have never really considered edel wedges. These have me interested. I think tech in wedges is the final frontier for companies.

I played them for about 4 yrs. They were stainless and could last forever. These are 1025 Forged, which will be schweet!:D My instructor was on the Edel board, and I've got to see if he is getting them eventually. :unsure: Maybe not with all the ownership changes. Gotta check.

I think this comment misses the point on what the weight system is intended to do. Unlike the single weight xtreme spin wedge, this offers a way to move weight across the head to manipulate the way the club drives through the swing.

As much as weight ports aren't a new thing, this concept very much is.

Back