Looking forward to these more and more.

I reacquainted myself with the 2020 version of the QStar Tour on the practice green today. They felt really good off both my putter and wedges.

Definitely picking up a box of the Divide after the 15th.

I reacquainted myself with the 2020 version of the QStar Tour on the practice green today. They felt really good off both my putter and wedges.

Definitely picking up a box of the Divide after the 15th.

QST is a real solid ball choice. That's why I'm glad they did the divide in that model.

QST is a real solid ball choice. That's why I'm glad they did the divide in that model.
It’s a great golf ball for the majority of golfers, that’s for sure, a smart decision by Srixon.

It’s a great golf ball for the majority of golfers, that’s for sure, a smart decision by Srixon.

Yup. Most will not be sacrificing a ton of performance to give these a go if they wanted to. As much as I enjoy soft feel as a two-piece ball, QST has more opportunity to grab a wider demo of golfers.

Yup. Most will not be sacrificing a ton of performance to give these a go if they wanted to. As much as I enjoy soft feel as a two-piece ball, QST has more opportunity to grab a wider demo of golfers.
And at a killer price point for a urethane ball

This Instagram story picture is so good.
8CDFAA94-632E-4512-9514-E3ED2CD0C943.jpeg

Got some fishing bobbers! 😂😂

these are going to be practice balls. Will see how it goes!!

52E979B6-4B6D-422F-928F-12654B094F60.jpeg90639B7B-3767-4221-B920-E09A2FD2EEBB.jpegDDE2FDF2-8D5D-43AE-BD8D-823E3874FC3A.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm hoping to get some Divides tomorrow. My local shop better have them.

Happy Divide Day! Who is jumping in? I just ordered a box for pick up later today, but I won't be able to get out this weekend. Hopefully next weekend I will be able to get a round in with them.

Happy Divide Day! Who is jumping in? I just ordered a box for pick up later today, but I won't be able to get out this weekend. Hopefully next weekend I will be able to get a round in with them.

Same! Picking mine up Saturday most likely and hitting the course on Sunday. Pretty excited about these! Gonna jump in with 1 dozen for now and then jump all over their BOGO Father's Day sale if/when I fall in love with them.

Can we talk about Fairway Golf having three colors in stock, but no mention of Orange or Blue on Srixon's website or most other retailers?

Yeah, it's definitely strange. I only see the yellow/red available for actual sale there, but they are absolutely showing off the other colors.

I played it safe and just went to Golf Galaxy since the Budget coupon didn't work on these and I wanted them before my round this weekend.

Yeah, it's definitely strange. I only see the yellow/red available for actual sale there, but they are absolutely showing off the other colors.

I played it safe and just went to Golf Galaxy since the Budget coupon didn't work on these and I wanted them before my round this weekend.

I have found hints of Orange and Blue buried on Srixon's website under the Technology tab. Seems odd that only the Red has really been featured for release.

1618503835242.png

the blue yellow looks pretty cool too (y)

Wife has informed me that this is the ball she wants this year. Which makes sense, because they look like candy. #sweettooth

Wife has informed me that this is the ball she wants this year. Which makes sense, because they look like candy. #sweettooth

I truly hope in the live round thread we see you rolling one into a hole at some point. I mean you gotta at least one round..

I truly hope in the live round thread we see you rolling one into a hole at some point. I mean you gotta at least one *SHOT

Deal. Whole round? Fuggetaboutit. There's a line on that there ball..

Deal. Whole round? Fuggetaboutit. There's a line on that there ball..

At least a 9... Ya have to!! Take one for the team.. You can just turn it to one solid color or the other..

At least a 9... Ya have to!! Take one for the team.. You can just turn it to one solid color or the other..
So what you're saying is grab some on my way there right now...

I think I have time..

Back