CONTEST The Edel Experience with Club Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This amazing contest is going to give a lucky forum member an amazing package that includes airfare, hotel, wedge fitting, golf and a whole lot more. Make sure to read this whole post before entering.

A few weeks ago many of you tuned into our live stream from the THP Tech Studio with Chris Koske from Edel Golf. We dropped this bomb towards the end of the stream that we had a huge contest coming up and the winner would receive…

Airfare to Chicago
Wedge Fitting at Club Champion HQ
Learn about Edel SMS Wedges
Play Golf with Chris Koske from Edel Golf
Dinner and Hotel for the Trip
And so much more

1-1024x692.jpg

When & Where
May 20th and 21st
Chicago, IL

The Details
One lucky winner will win a prize package that is absolutely insane courtesy of THP, Edel Golf and Club Champion. You will be flown to Chicago with your clubs, where we will pick you up from the airport and bring you to Club Champion HQ where you will meet the team and get fit from Brad Syslo for new Edel SMS wedges. From there you will learn a little bit about how they build clubs and the process they go through to make them perfect. Then it is dinner and drinks before heading to hotel for a quick night of sleep before a round of golf the next morning before heading home later that day.

If you missed our information and review of the new Edel SMS wedges, you can watch it below.

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. This is open to anybody that is a forum member. However 2021 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper. The 2021 Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How To Enter
Make a post/comment below and answer these 4 questions..

Current Wedges in Your Bag?
Airport Used for Travel?
Have you had a Wedge Fitting Before?
Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges (See Video Above)

We will announce the lucky winner on Friday, the 9th on the THP Forum. If you win, get ready for an amazing trip. If not, never fear, stay tuned to see how you can win alongside the person going in our live update thread when the trip takes place next month.

Good luck everybody. We have over 10 amazing THP Experiences scheduled this year, so you will have opportunities for wonderful adventures all year long. Make sure to follow along on the THP Forum and/or social media to stay up to date on all of the incredible options.

Continue reading...

Bummer, I have a work conflict.

Bright side is its a customer golf outing but still.

Can't wait to follow along.

Current: Cobra MIM one length
Airport: Eisenhower ICT
Never been fit for wedges
The changeable weights are the star for me. Being able to manipulate weight and cg location is something that's missing in not just wedges, but most clubs on the market.

Dates don't line up for me due to work, This sounds awesome! Good Luck to all who enter.

Current Wedges in Your Bag? Callaway md4 and pm grind. Along with zx7 pw/gw
Airport Used for Travel? Chs
Have you had a Wedge Fitting Before? No
Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges? Those grinds look great/versatile.

I’m going to make the assumption that Edel still doesn’t make left handed equipment but a nice opportunity for those involved.

Current Wedges in Your Bag? Ben Hogan Equalizers
Airport Used for Travel? Jacksonville, FL
Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges (See Video Above): Swing match weighting

Man, that’s my son’s birthday weekend and we have plans that weekend. Good luck to everyone that signs up!

Current Wedges in Your Bag? Callaway MD CB
Airport Used for Travel? - None - live in the area
Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges: The Grinds are really appealing.

This. Is. Awesome.

This is a fantastic experience! Very glad to see this come up. Good luck to everyone going in for this

Argh, have a conflict on those dates. Yay, that conflict is a golf trip with my brother and a couple buddies. Another fun experience to follow!

This is an amazing opportunity for one lucky THPer! Good luck to all those entering, can’t wait to follow along. :thp:

Super cool experience for someone here. Not sure if I can make the dates work.

Callaway MD 5 - 52s,56w
Callaway PM-60
Lefty
Mobile (MOB)
Never
The sole grinds look pretty interesting.

Current Wedges in Your Bag? Cleveland RTX Zipcore
Airport Used for Travel? Bozeman Yellowstone International (BZN)
Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges (See Video Above) Swing weight matching and the overall approach to wedge fitting

Great opportunity! And playing in the Chicago area would be fun.

Someone is going to have a phenomenal couple of days.

This one will be incredible!! Good luck to all entering!!

This looks really sweet. I've never been fit for wedges and would love to go through the process. I am going to have to check the calendar to see if I can swing this entry.

Stop the press!!! Talk about a hands down awesome THP Experience.

Unfortunately those are the dates of my daughters 10th Birthday and I won’t be able to toss my name in the hat!

Good luck everyone!!!

This is seriously amazing. I’ve been here over a decade and I never cease to be amazed!

Current Wedges in Your Bag? PXG 0311 gen3 PW, 0211 G, S, L
Airport Used for Travel? Jacksonville International (JAX)
Have you had a Wedge Fitting Before? Have not had a wedge fitting
Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges - favorite aspect is the broad grind offerings and adjustability to dial the clubs in with the weighting system. Very cool!
The

Stop the press!!! Talk about a hands down awesome THP Experience.

Unfortunately those are the dates of my daughters 10th Birthday and I won’t be able to toss my name in the hat!

Good luck everyone!!!
she would forgive you

Another great THP experience! Good luck all!

1. Vokey SM8 50 , 54 , 58
2. NONE. I live down the street!
3. never had a wedge fitting
4. the swing match weighting really intrigues me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back