CONTEST The Edel Experience with Club Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.
4. the swing weight matching really intrigues me

I would definitely watch our video...:D
Those weights are not really about swing weight.

Another amazing Experience!! Good luck people!😎

I would definitely watch our video...:D
Those weights are not really about swing weight.
sry not swing weight! swing MATCH weighting. that seems like a great idea for a wedge or really any club

Someone is going to have an amazing trip! Good luck to all of you who are entering!

Current Wedges in Your Bag? 50/54/58 Hogan Equalizers
Airport Used for Travel? Nashville BNA
Have you had a Wedge Fitting Before? Yes
Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges (See Video Above) A couple of things, I love the adjustability and personalization that brings wedges into the customization sphere that woods and putters have been for a while. I also like the subtle graphics, allowing for stamping or leaving them plain and shiny!

I'm excited for this one! Edel is doing cool stuff and their new SMS wedges are a fresh take that makes a lot of sense, I'd love to give hem a swing and see if we can get my gapping figured out!

Current Wedges in Your Bag? King Cobra MIM wedges 50* (one strong), 54*, 60*
Airport Used for Travel? IAH or HOU
Have you had a Wedge Fitting Before? No!
Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges (See Video Above) The swing match weighting system by far, being able to dial that in to adjust my misses. I tend to push my partial wedge shots, so This might be the answer!

Damn. Sounds pretty effing amazing!!!! Unfortunately I’ll be on vacation that entire week in the Carolinas.

best of luck everyone. Pretty incredible experience to get a shot at here

Love this!
1. Vokey SM8
2. IAD - Dulles International
3. Never been fit for wedges
4. the swing match weighting, being able to fine tune the way I swing my wedges & control the ball well. It should prevent my shots from being left out to the right. Really would love to see what the fitting would be like because my wedges are where I score (y)

Current Wedges in Your Bag? Titleist SM6 54*/58*; Mizuno 921 Hot Metal Pro GW
Airport Used for Travel? RDU
Have you had a Wedge Fitting Before? No
Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges (See Video Above) Being able to dial in the correct weighting on wedges for your swing

I was excited about this one but I will be out of town on those dates.

This is fantastic. I'd love to enter it, but that's the anniversary and I already promised the wife I'd take her somewhere.

Looking forward to following along. I know very little about Edel, but I want to know more.

Current Wedges in Your Bag? - P790 Gap, Cleveland RTX-4 54/58
Airport Used for Travel? - PHL
Have you had a Wedge Fitting Before? - No
Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges - really interested in the changeable weights to match the player's swing

Current Wedges in Your Bag?
I have stock Tour Edge CBX Iron-wood PW and AW, then a Cleveland RTZ Zipcore 56* mid and a Callaway MD4 60
Airport Used for Travel?
Lincoln or Omaha Nebraska
Have you had a Wedge Fitting Before?
Yes, but only with the manufacturer rep via a demo day
Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges (See Video Above)
The moveable weights have to be the cool part, I've done it with my driver, fairway and putters, but never wedges, it would be great, especially with the help of an expert to dial in wedges to match your game. And as a steep swinging player I'd be curious to see what the weight might do to help.

Good luck to everyone! The tech in these is very interesting. Excited to see how the fitting goes for the lucky winner!

Current: Mack daddy 54 & 58
Airport: Miami International (MIA)
Never have been fit for wedges before
The changeable weights are pretty incredible to me to attack the feel of the club for different conditions

Current Wedges in Your Bag? SM8s
Airport Used for Travel? LAX
Have you had a Wedge Fitting Before? Yes
Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges (See Video Above)- The available grinds. I take some funky wedge swings and off the rack does not work well for me.

Current Wedges in Your Bag?
Titleist Vokey SM8's
Airport Used for Travel?
Either Akron/Canton (CAK) (Closer to home) or Cleveland Hopkins (CLE)
Have you had a Wedge Fitting Before?
No I have not been fit for wedges before
Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges (See Video Above)
The fact that you it has movable weights and it gives you options

Sure why not. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Current Wedges in Your Bag? Titleist Vokey SM8's 54/58, SM6 Vokey 50
Airport Used for Travel? Tampa International
Have you had a Wedge Fitting Before? No
Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges (See Video Above) The swing weighting aspect is absurdly interesting and is way better than the guess, check, or fill with tungsten powder and hope for the best.

Current Wedges in Your Bag:
-PXG 0211 Gap Wedge 50*
-Wilson FG Tour PMP 56* & 60*

Airport Used for Travel:
Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA)

Have you had a Wedge Fitting Before:
I’ve never been fit for wedges before.

Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges:
My favorite aspect of the Edel SMS wedges is the swing-match weighting system. It seems like a great system to help move the center of gravity to help someone swing their wedge freely.

Schedule doesn't work for me on this one but it looks like an awesome trip! Good luck everyone!

1: pxg 58 and 54 degrees
2: clt(Charlotte)
3: have never been fitted for wedges
4: the interchangeable weights, seems like a no-brained to be fully customizable to my needs.

Current Wedges in Your Bag? Calloway PM grinds
Airport Used for Travel? Providence RI
Have you had a Wedge Fitting Before? Nope
Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges (See Video Above) Changeable weight system

Mizuno T20 54, 58
SeaTac
Never had a fitting
Love the sole grinds for all the different types of ground interaction, also interested to see if the moveable weights would help!

Already on a Golf Trip May 16- 20th... my flight does go to Chicago!?

I couldnt imagine attending this one - soooo Enjoy fellow THPers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back