Cobra Equipment Ordering: 2021 Morgan Cup Experience

I'm definitely questioning...re-questioning everything!

Im thinking RADSPEED now. I want to hit them again to see whats what. Would be awesome to take each out for a round to decide. Hitting some balls with just a 7i just cant get a true feel for either set.

I'm with ya. Hard to feel 100% with 1 club. I'm set, going ForgedTecs

Two 8 irons were in the first bag I built! 😜

My bag is set.... c'mon Monday (y)

Driver: RadSpeed XB Peacoat 10.5 degree with Motore X F3 stiff shaft cut -1" with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Connect Grip

RadSpeed Peacoat 3 wood with Motore X F3 stiff shaft cut -1" with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Connect Grip

Hybrid: 3 RadSpeed Graphite Reg Flex UST Recoil 480 ESX shaft with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Connect Grip

Irons: King Forged Tec Copper Irons (5-GW) with KBS $ Taper Lite Black reg flex shafts, cut -1/2"; standard lie and 2° flat / with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Connect Grips

Wedges: King Cobra Wedge 52 versatile grind, 56 versatile grind and 58 wide low, KBS $ Taper Lite reg flex shafts cut -1/2" and 2° flat with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Connect Grips

Driver: RadSpeed XB Peacoat 10.5 degree with Motore X F3 stiff shaft cut -1" with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Connect Grip

RadSpeed Peacoat 3 wood with Motore X F3 stiff shaft cut -1" with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Connect Grip

Hybrid: 3 RadSpeed Graphite Reg Flex UST Recoil 480 ESX shaft with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Connect Grip

Irons: King Forged Tec Copper Irons (5-GW) with KBS $ Taper Lite Black reg flex shafts, cut -1/2"; standard lie and 2° flat / with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Connect Grips

Wedges: King Cobra Wedge 52 versatile grind, 56 versatile grind and 58 wide low, KBS $ Taper Lite reg flex shafts cut -1/2" and 2° flat with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Connect Grips
Positive? You do have a full week to think more! 🤣🤣🤣

Oh snap!!!!

I’ve still not received an answer on a Tapered Polo or if a Puma leotard/onesy is available....

Still waffling on iron shaft, either Modus 120s or Recoil 110s, 5-PW in Forged Tec. If anyone has experience with both I would appreciate the insight. Wondering if now is the time to dip the toe into graphite iron shafts.

Driver, wedges, and 4 hybrid all set. Still thinking through the other two spots at the top of the bag. 3 hybrid? 3 wood? 5 wood? Two 5 woods, one set strong and one set weak? So many choices!

Once they are in, I'm locked and loaded for October. But until the 12th....

Ummm.......

Talk about timing!

I am having second thoughts on all graphite o_O
Do it!! Now is the time to try something. I went from steel to graphite in my MC and haven't looked back. Love em

What’s the copper count at?

That’s surprising...
Might not have a choice based on availability though. Wonder how much that will end up being a factor if at all.

That's 5 wedges....Holy Batman....Ha Mine near same just 3/4 hybrids two wedges reg shafts throughout....And COPPER even in the Driver...Ha

Add me to the copper. If it ends up being chrome I won’t be disappointed either way

OMG!! Daddy wants!!😳
Screenshot_20210405-184953_Chrome.jpg

Back