SWAG Putters Thread

Sniped as ApplePay was processing. lol

anybody get the F5?

got the mallet cover and just now the other green jacket

first success on the site in over 7 months

Man that F5 was gone quick. Wanted that one bad

189F835B-8E82-4C2F-9687-3013159EFF54.jpeg

Was able to click pay on the F5 but must have just been a little too slow

If bylr doesn't want mine, it is all yours my dude. I only jumped in to try and cover him. Yellow and green are not my jam. Which reminds me I need to move my waste management.

If bylr doesn't want mine, it is all yours my dude. I only jumped in to try and cover him. Yellow and green are not my jam. Which reminds me I need to move my waste management.
Thanks! LMK! ;)

I snagged one for nostalgia purposes only. Honestly hoping to trade one of my covers from the anniversary release or this one for a July COTM

The F5 is hilarious.

The jacket blade seemed like it was up for a while. I checked out, went back and it still showed available. Hope that doesn’t mean there’s a ton of them.

The jacket blade seemed like it was up for a while. I checked out, went back and it still showed available. Hope that doesn’t mean there’s a ton of them.
Either a lot of them, or a lot of people were after the mallet and fairway.

Either a lot of them, or a lot of people were after the mallet and fairway.
The mallet gang has really increased the last few months...but then again Swag still makes only about 1/3 the amount of mallets as blades

I got the jacket blade for a THPer, and I nabbed the F5 jacket for myself. Looks awesome!

That was fast. I had it in my inbox and was sold out within 35 seconds. Went for the fairway just because it was the first I saw.

Sherbet King won by 19 votes. Excited to see what they do with it

If anyone got one of the F5 (The other Green Jacket cover) and doesn't want it....I'm all ears.

I think it just looks sweet.

Sherbet King won by 19 votes. Excited to see what they do with it
This is the news I'm most excited about from Swag today! I really wonder what they're going to do with it!

While I really like Happy Gilmore, I didn't appreciate the words on the side of that cover. Unfortunate that they were on there, in my opinion.

The F5 was pretty funny though. That's going to be a hot commodity!

This is the news I'm most excited about from Swag today! I really wonder what they're going to do with it!

While I really like Happy Gilmore, I didn't appreciate the words on the side of that cover. Unfortunate that they were on there, in my opinion.

The F5 was pretty funny though. That's going to be a hot commodity!
I thought the quote they had on there made it even funnier, but I'm with you that I wouldn't put it in my bag with the profanity.

Back