Staff Predictions: 2021 Masters

I have no idea how to pick major winners. Rooting interest always trumps bc I don’t have enough solid basis for making an information

That said @Canadan and @MWard tie.
@Jman losses.
Didn’t know we were supposed to pick to win THP’ers over :ROFLMAO:;)

Oh @Jman. I know you want to be wrong, and I hope you get your wish;)

Wardy with the solid choices followed by @Canadan. I'd love to see Tony win one, but the 🇨🇦 in me would be quite smitten with a Connors victory
100% praying I curse them. :ROFLMAO:

Geez....I’d have to go with @JB as his selections are serious contenders. I like JT as favourite but Spieth as darkhorse was solid.

Looking into the last winner outside the top 50 a few posts back, I was reminded that Danny Willet was ranked 16 when he won. Seemed to come out of nowhere.
Thanks to Jason Sobel, I am also reminded that Danny Willet was prepared to skip the Masters, as his wife was due to give birth on Championship Sunday, April 10. She gave birth on March 30, and Danny played and won.

Jon Rahm vibes?

I went with fun picks more than anything - Hughes being 50+ and a Canadian, I thought it would be a riot to watch him come out of nowhere.

And Finau? Well, I'll always root for him to break through.

I’m trying to picture Mackenzie wearing the Green Jacket and it’s so weird lol

It's not the objective, but I think Team @ddec might have the highest combined finish of those groups.

I like Deans choices!!

If I have this correct....11 of 12 names picked made the cut. 9 of those 11 at E or better. Not too shabby thru 36 holes.

If I have this correct....11 of 12 names picked made the cut. 9 of those 11 at E or better. Not too shabby thru 36 holes.
Would love to see Champ finish this thing

We do seem to watch a bit of golf, and pay attention to who is trending and who are the horses for courses. That's pretty awesome.

We do seem to watch a bit of golf, and pay attention to who is trending and who are the horses for courses. That's pretty awesome.
Rory was playing like a hack at the muni! Proves what everyone says, "Golf is hard!".

Back