The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

These events are as much a fashion show as it is a golf event. That being said, I am not sure I get the pink hat BK is wearing in connection with the rest of his get up.
Does his hat ever match though? Nike hats have been awful

Sandy Lyle is going to hit a patron on one of these shots....i'm convinced of it

I know the equipment is good but man the Ping driver even sounds awful on TV

It's crazy the difference on some of these holes from November to now. I would have to putt anything 25 yards off the green and in because with some of these chips there would be 0 % chance of holding the green for me.

I know they mic up the tee boxes, but the different sounds you hear off of different driver heads is both fascinating and horrifying.

Does his hat ever match though? Nike hats have been awful

Haha.. I guess that is fair... I will have to watch and see what hats the other nike guys are wearing. But yes, the nike scripting has been bad. Fleetwood last year at the masters comes to mind.

Sandy Lyle is going to hit a patron on one of these shots....i'm convinced of it

Maybe if he adjusted his suspenders he would have some easier body movement.....

I just drank a Total War pre-workout drink, so I can sit and watch the Masters.
Well that and feel my hair grow and skin move.

Im ready.

These guys make putting look so easy. I swear they make everything, especially inside 10 feet. The good putters seem to pour it in, all with pace. Maybe it's because the greens are so pure :unsure:

DJ sir that wasn't very good

Oh, Westy...

Hovalnds approach lands just about 5 feet too far and now he's got a tough one coming back up.

Is Sergio going with the capris tomorrow, or saving them for the weekend?

Seems the group on 3 forgot where to hit the ball. Those were all 3 pretty bad shots

That shot by Hovland that rolled off the back is the STORY OF MY GOLFING LIFE!

@MWard these guys are making 3 look like the most difficult driving hole on the course haha

#3 doesnt feel like it should be this difficult based on the @ddec and @MWard preview. Am I remembering this hole wrong?

Hovalnds approach lands just about 5 feet too far and now he's got a tough one coming back up.

That shot didn't quite deserve that disrespect. It was a really good iron shot, these greens are just *firm*

#3 doesnt feel like it should be this difficult based on the @ddec and @MWard preview. Am I remembering this hole wrong?

I mean if they struggle with the tee shot, wait till they have to hit that short approach from out of position.

Christiaan Bezuidenhout (aka Bizarro @ArmyGolf) at the top of the leaderboard! -2 thru 3.

Spectacular pitch from Hovland there.

Nope, Hogan once said you don't try and take them on. Granted, this was back in the 50's and 60's but... Still not wrong. 4-5 iron out there, give yourself a number. Missing short left of the green even is a terribly tough shot.

That shot didn't quite deserve that disrespect. It was a really good iron shot, these greens are just *firm*
If it doesn't rain, anyone who can't hoist some iron shots this afternoon is in for a tough round.

Back