The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

BTW my man Champ with an amazing 4 putt from 15 feet below the hole on 3 today.

If it doesn't rain, anyone who can't hoist some iron shots this afternoon is in for a tough round.

Ain't that the truth. Time to play front edge numbers boys, gonna be a long day.

What an up and down for Hovland there. Classy touch.

BTW my man Champ with an amazing 4 putt from 15 feet below the hole on 3 today.

Not gonna lie, I raised an eyebrow at that darkhorse pick. He can bomb it, but statistically? Not a great wedge player or putter. Hits it pretty low too all things considered (relative to some of the other guys anyway)

Interesting card so far by Viktor.

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 10.21.32 AM.png

Firm and Fast was an understatement.... these greens are tough

Love the masters, let's go20210408_101938.jpg

Not gonna lie, I raised an eyebrow at that darkhorse pick. He can bomb it, but statistically? Not a great wedge player or putter. Hits it pretty low too all things considered (relative to some of the other guys anyway)

I don't like anyone above 50 who hasn't won it before. He's a flier and hope for an above average putting week. Since Jeremy scolded me for trying Conners haha

Last edited:
That was good poise on the tee as the ball sailed by him.

Just watched Champ's four putt from 18', excellent fourth putt .

Bubba that was terrible

I don't like anyone above 50 who hasn't won it before. He's a flier and hope for an above average putting week. Since Jeremy scolded me for trying Conners haha

I mean what does Jeremy know, he didn't write half of a near Emmy Award winning description of Augusta National. Just disgraceful comments from him, really :cry:

Hovlands mom should call in a penalty on him again today for his horrible clothing choice.

I guess Hovy was just spotting the field a few shots before dropping the hammer.

Hovland, way to fight back to Even part after starting with that triple.

What a turnaround there Hovland. That's one way to shake off the nerves of the first hole.
tiger shot 40 on his first nine in 1997 and we know how that went.

Wow, those greens are looking....well, not green. Ouch.

I was thinking that. But it is against the rules to say anything bad about Augusta. You just eliminated all chances for you to ever attend. lol..

You gotta read the fine print.. :LOL:;)

9 and 10 degree launch angles from those 3. Amateur hour. If you're not in the mid to high teens, get out of here.

I was thinking that. But it is against the rules to say anything bad about Augusta. You just eliminated all chances for you to ever attend. lol..

You gotta read the fine print.. :LOL:;)

Good thing I’ve already been then! Ha! It is shocking to see on the big screen. What will Sunday look like?

Rory being Rory and missing 4 foot birdie putts..

Back