The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

If it's not him, it would have been Jumbo Ozaki or Shigeki Maruyama. I don't know why I keep thinking it was Shigeki though.

I dont think he ever led.

There is something I find comical about Reeds hat..

These greens are going to get rock hard in the afternoon rounds. Especially if the wind picks up some :oops:

Rory is really disappointing me. I was hoping his good play at this course would make a difference.

I love the increased use of shot-tracer. I could watch Bubba shape shots all day.

did they forget to spraypaint the greens this year

I don't know how Jimmy Walker doesn't win more. He has such an amazing, sweet swing. :eek:

He is still using one. And yes under contract with them to do so.

So his son was hocking a ball Gary wasn’t even using?

I dont think he ever led.

This isn't an easy google haha. Red numbers this afternoon would be an amazing feat, so yeah there's a pretty solid chance he does it. Then again, we have the second 9 left to go.

Rory is really disappointing me. I was hoping his good play at this course would make a difference.

While I am not necessarily disappointed, I kind of assumed he would be okay. He looks like he mailed it in (not that he did, just on the surface).

While I am not necessarily disappointed, I kind of assumed he would be okay. He looks like he mailed it in (not that he did, just on the surface).
Not unlike Spieth when he plays well its good for golf. Hope he can turn it around

Not unlike Spieth when he plays well its good for golf. Hope he can turn it around

Im not sure on that after the last year, but you guys might know better than me.

Viktor dude, come on with the short game. Eesh.

ok who was starting up the chainsaw at 10

Charl Schwarzel with a psycho scorecard.

Im not sure on that after the last year, but you guys might know better than me.
Haha I doubt it. I just assume Rory still draws in fans but maybe not

Oh my Brooks. That putt was fast

If you have a low ball flight, I don't know how you could win the Masters. :unsure: Unless you have some serious scrambling ability

Haha I doubt it. I just assume Rory still draws in fans but maybe not

If he was to play well. He absolutely would/does.

Will Zalatoris was literally on the Korn Ferry tour last year. What a freakin turn around for that cat.

If you have a low ball flight, I don't know how you could win the Masters. :unsure: Unless you have some serious scrambling ability

The low flight if you can control your wedge distances makes up for it. ZJ doesn't have a real high ball flight, but the man had a heck of a short game and amazing putter when he was on.

Back