SWAG Putters Thread

Please keep sales to the marketplace and this thread for discussion only. Thank you

After 7 long days, my swagiversary delivery finally got here.

IMG_20210408_105329__01.jpg

Please keep sales to the marketplace and this thread for discussion only. Thank you
That’s my bad. Wasn’t my intention. Thank you.

man as soon as I added the concentric mallet it put me on that white screen saying im in line due to high traffic

man as soon as I added the concentric mallet it put me on that white screen saying im in line due to high traffic

Same, does that mean we have a chance? Mine still on that page. My first time trying. I'm guessing no.

Last edited:
Anybody get lucky on stacked skulls?

pretty solid week overall but ending on the pink concentric skulls was pretty lame. still F5ing thinking to myself that cant be it lol

pretty solid week overall but ending on the pink concentric skulls was pretty lame. still F5ing thinking to myself that cant be it lol
Was thinking the same. Was pretty surprised that was the last thing

Today was a letdown, unless you wanted a putter.

Pretty much the only thing that I was really jonesing for was the peach cover. The rest of them were ok but meh....

Just found SWAG last week (never thought of getting an expensive headcover). Struck out today, but a kind THP member hooked me up! Fits snug on the driver, so hope it loosens up some. Looks sick in the bag though.
4484552f6ff73107a08fc86551e9d75e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Pretty much the only thing that I was really jonesing for was the peach cover. The rest of them were ok but meh....
Yeah. I almost went for the Augusta skulls, but decided against it. Kept waiting for a peach driver, or the Augusta driver, or something...

Just found SWAG last week (never thought of getting an expensive headcover). Struck out today, but a kind THP member hooked me up! Fits snug on the driver, so hope it loosens up some. Looks sick in the bag though.
4484552f6ff73107a08fc86551e9d75e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thats a big score right there! Nicely done and welcome to the madness.

I jumped on the azalea woods set and got it today.

I'm surprised there wasn't more on Finale day
Honestly, I was too. But it's okay - I'm still waiting on my Swagaversary releases! Should be here Monday with any luck! Super impressed that they combined shipping for me, so the wait is definitely worth it.

anyone have the swag dripping skull raw image? I want to overlay it onto a display

Cleaned up on the 3rd anniversary.
E8C5D484-DF51-44C8-A851-2E2671B73649.jpeg
C5A725C9-13E7-40D8-B2ED-A1E6C07ADA91.jpeg
4CEDB091-3903-4BCB-8BE9-2DAB78815EF9.jpeg

I think the gold king is the only one I've really regretted missing so far.
the yellow/green concentric would have been cool today, but not a huge loss.

Only got an impressive cover from the anniversary, and pretty ho-hum on the blue/green one I got.
and then a happy gilmore coming.

survived pretty well.

I'm upset I didn't go for the real deal skulls. Think I'm only going for rare and F5 stuff going forward, unless I really like it.

Back