The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Saw that Phil has an Original one mini driver in the bag this week.. That bonkers.. well. It would be for anyone but Phil.. haha..

Hovland still looks better than Koepka. I think whoever does the scripting at Nike just blindly reaches into the closeout bins and whatever comes out is the outfit for the day.

Hey, who doesn't love the last call rack at the Nike outlets man!

He is still using one. And yes under contract with them to do so.

I recognize my error. In my defense I would like the record to show that there is no way in heck I was going to look up who actually made that.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
And Rors gives it right back. Ugh

I understand the tradition of a for life invite. But I think it is time for Sandy to say "thanks for letting me play" I am going to stay home next year..

View attachment 9002034

If he was taking a spot from someone else I would agree with you but given that it is a small field and Lyle not playing wouldn't open up a spot for someone else as long Lyle doesn't hold up or distract from his playing partners I think he should play until he hits 65.

Westwood is toast and he just made the turn on Thursday. :rolleyes:

Here ya go.

Well yeah I read that long ago. I was just curious because I haven't seen many players playing the "blacked out" version :unsure:

Hideki always kills me with his follow through. Always one handed waiving the club around. Then the ball is in the middle of the fairway... :ROFLMAO::LOL:

If he was taking a spot from someone else I would agree with you but given that it is a small field and Lyle not playing wouldn't open up a spot for someone else as long Lyle doesn't hold up or distract from his playing partners I think he should play until he hits 65.
I agree. Small field, special invite tournament only, doesn't take a spot, doesn't distract, etc....play as long as you can. Enjoy the tradition!

Hideki always kills me with his follow through. Always one handed waiving the club around. Then the ball is in the middle of the fairway... :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Usually when you see that one-handed follow through (from any other player), the resulting shot isn't good. It's kind of unnerving to watch.

leishman with the hot start.

How does Rory 3 putt from there?? I don't get just how bad he is at putting.. He putts like a 15 handicap but is a plus 10 everywhere else.

My wife says its nice to see what I would look like if I wasn't so rotund. I just said he probably doesn't have kids haha.

Playing with Canadian fire I see. Bold play but I like it.

Leishman is one of the nicest guys I have ever met on tour.

How does Rory 3 putt from there?? I don't get just how bad he is at putting.. He putts like a 15 handicap but is a plus 10 everywhere else.

He was working with Faxon, that seemingly hasn't been going on for a while. His putting is awful right now. Stockton? Not anymore. Running out of top notch putting coaches if he goes to Kenyon and doesn't like him either. He gets a putter in his hands and he is just so unpredictable :cautious:

He was working with Faxon, that seemingly hasn't been going on for a while. His putting is awful right now. Stockton? Not anymore. Running out of top notch putting coaches if he goes to Kenyon and doesn't like him either. He gets a putter in his hands and he is just so unpredictable :cautious:

Kenyon is the one guy I could think of.
But that would mean the exit out of his putter and I think that money train would have an issue with that haha

O hi DJ

DJ! What a shot

Nice work DJ ! what a shot.

Leishman is one of the nicest guys I have ever met on tour.
Possibly the guy I’d most like to have a beer with, but certainly not go beer for beer with. If that makes sense.

Back