The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Two questions.

1. Which hole will play the hardest this afternoon if it gets firmer and faster?

2. How many holes before JT lets go of club in follow through on the tee box. We are setting over/under on the 7th hole.

The big Aussie has it rolling early. He was my sleeper & value pick.

Harman birdies the last to finish -3. Lefty surge continues?

No one does, but I absolutely respect his touch around the green.

Okay JT, let’s do this
He is probably only 2nd to Spieth at getting the ball in the hole around the green. So good.

Two questions.

1. Which hole will play the hardest this afternoon if it gets firmer and faster?

2. How many holes before JT lets go of club in follow through on the tee box. We are setting over/under on the 7th hole.
1. #4 with that pin.
2. #11 the club goes spinning

I understand the tradition of a for life invite. But I think it is time for Sandy to say "thanks for letting me play" I am going to stay home next year..

View attachment 9002034
To counter this, if you had a lifetime invite, wouldn't you play every year God granted you enough of the ability to play golf? I know I would, even if it was to shoot a 100. It's only the Masters, lol. :rolleyes:

Two questions.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Did they just give up on Bubba's shot tracer? Or can the thing just not track it haha
It's the very one we really want to see too. His swing looks like a lot of club golfers but he's out there on Tour playing that banana fade.

Two questions.

I think 11 and 15 will produce some wild scores of it stays warm, dry, and breezy.

The 8th.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

To counter this, if you had a lifetime invite, wouldn't you play every year God granted you enough of the ability to play golf? I know I would, even if it was to shoot a 100. It's only the Masters, lol. :rolleyes:
That is a fair counter. I am not sure what I would do.

Two questions.

front 9 for sure..

I had no idea Jason Day was playing Bridgestone balls.

Two questions.

How long till JT and Greyson make it official? I mean if they haven't signed anything he could get substantially more expensive as he has a great shot to win a major this year based on the venues.

Two questions.

Ah man, I have 2. Between 4 and 5, probably gonna say 5 since the players will have mid irons into a green that is playing really firm on top of that shelf.

Release by hole 6. Calling the left miss on 5 already.

It's the very one we really want to see too. His swing looks like a lot of club golfers but he's out there on Tour playing that banana fade.
I'd watch his shot tracer any time. it's insanity!

Harman with the early clubhouse lead at -3

Bubba with the stellar fade

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Awesome greenside shot by JT. With these greens I didn’t know whether to ask it to stop or go 😬

How long till JT and Greyson make it official? I mean if they haven't signed anything he could get substantially more expensive as he has a great shot to win a major this year based on the venues.

I can tell you for fact that they have met with a slew of apparel companies over the last month and are looking for a lot.

Back