The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Whoops! Justin Thomas ... just on the mike with the curse word a number of times. F*** :eek::ROFLMAO:

At least he picked the tamer “f-word” this time. He needs to be careful with the outbursts.

Tough putt for Xander there.

What a weird round from Hovland. He definitely grinded out there.

Not many would be able to come back from a 7 on the opening hole.

He worked hard to keep this round under control. A couple of lucky, breaks, but like they say, luck favors the prepared.

I kinda had a feeling Brian Harman would put together a good day today. He’s been playing great golf as of recent.

He worked hard to keep this round under control. A couple of lucky, breaks, but like they say, luck favors the prepared.
J.S. supremely prepared then? :LOL:

Right there on Sunday McIntyre.

Anywhere else, I could see it.

Augusta? They'll probably send them a link to kayak dot com.

Maybe they will just gently suggest to add a little water.. lol.

"Mister Augusta national person sir. I was thinking as I played your wonderful course today. That maybe for the purposes of TV, you know so that it will look as good as it can. Anyway I was thinking you should run the sprinklers all night. That way this glorious course will look as good as possible. It will really contrast the Masters in Nov. What do you think"??

Victor Hovland held his own out there.. after that start man he was playing some good good, and even better scramble golf

A lot of big names struggling so far. Man the greens look terrible on tv. They looked bad on the computer, but way worse on the bigger screen

Those Callaway staff bags look awesome out there on the course!

Maybe they will just gently suggest to add a little water.. lol.

"Mister Augusta national person sir. I was thinking as I played your wonderful course today. That maybe for the purposes of TV, you know so that it will look as good as it can. Anyway I was thinking you should run the sprinklers all night. That way this glorious course will look as good as possible. It will really contrast the Masters in Nov. What do you think"??
Masters Guy taps chin...."Well, I think I will have these two large men take you outside and pummel you."

Perfect timing as Twitter is shoving another distance debate article down my throat hahaha
Twitter Rots. That is why the THP Forum is here.

Cameron Smith looks like the penguin on his shirt. He really needs to cut his hair! and JT with the almost HIO.

Twitter Rots. That is why the THP Forum is here.

So all that distance has Bryson at plus 2 and no where near the course most of the time.. I think it was John Madden that said "speed Kills". That is absolutely true. Both for good and for bad.. I like to play golf awake but not woke..

So all that distance has Bryson at plus 2 and no where near the course most of the time.. I think it was John Madden that said "speed Kills". That is absolutely true. Both for good and for bad.. I like to play golf awake but not woke..

Yeah he and Rory are bombers and they are both not in the hunt.

wtf Westy +6

Day at +5 has to be a shocker as well

DJ in a Brooks stance.

I hope spieth is in contention on the weekend. Even though Greller and him are always a performance they enter an even rarer form here at Augusta. Jordan is already dropping hands to the knees on the first 9 which is what we love to see lol.

At least he picked the tamer “f-word” this time. He needs to be careful with the outbursts.
He just has to make sure it’s the f-word with 4 letters and not the one with 6 letters, and he’s good. 😆

Back