The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

JT with the near ace!

Sloppy unnecessary drive there from DJ that may really set him back

Yeah he and Rory are bombers and they are both not in the hunt.

Of the guys on the top of the leader board today. I would say the Zalatoris is the only guy you could call a bomber. He has some speed. I don't know about Bezuidenhout..

I understand this is a small sample but it seems to hold up most of the time.

1617910001063.png

DJ and that -20 is to blame for this...
The Green Jackets didn’t like that at all, so they made the greens as hard as porcelain in revenge...

BD8BA54E-7008-4CF5-B77E-E7C6B9610B22.gif

is the par 4 5th playing the hardest today? That is presented as on beast of a hole on TV

This week is gonna be a week that caters to players that can hole long putts and can maybe chip in from off the green. If P.Reed holes that short birdie attempt on 16 he’s gonna be one to watch.

I am honestly enjoying seeing some big names struggle a bit today. This course has a little grit to it today..

Rory in the fairway again looking at another bogey.. :LOL:

Good to see Reed playing well. Everyone would like to see him with another Green jacket......

Billy Paine would announce that all greens are being re-sodded and will be ready to go for 7AM tomorrow.

Bryson looking a little slim today on top of the sketchy play. Is he sickly? I know he said he had trouble breathing in November, maybe his high protein consumption has made him allergic to Augusta National?

I am honestly enjoying seeing some big names struggle a bit today. This course has a little grit to it today..
I agree but not if they have to bake out the greens...

Bryson looking a little slim today on top of the sketchy play. Is he sickly? I know he said he had trouble breathing in November, maybe his high protein consumption has made him allergic to Augusta National?
He said he was slimming down a bit after his bulk.

I dont think they will complain. Not about this course.
I do think it gets plenty of water though.
It might have been yesterday, but I did see a wide shot that showed crews watering a green off in the distance. Its not like they want it to look like this. It probably won't happen again.

Hey I've played a lot of Goat Tracks ;) don't knock it, until you try it :ROFLMAO:

Oh I have too. I would play the Augusta goat track any day they let me..

Billy Paine would announce that all greens are being re-sodded and will be ready to go for 7AM tomorrow.

If there is any course this would happen at... It would be Augusta National haha

is the par 4 5th playing the hardest today? That is presented as on beast of a hole on TV
I wish there were shots from the left past those bunkers facing back towards the tee to show how it falls off over there.

DJ just blowing up on 18...wow

Anyone else seen these POV ultra high resolution camera shots they have? I think I like it, but can’t decide yet lol.

Over under on Rory making this 3 footer for birdie?

Back