I like Cole Haan as a casual day to day shoe. Can't see why I wouldn't like them on the course. I'll definitely give them a try.

Cole Haan has been putting out great product for a while, I bet these will be nice. Not a huge fan of the looks but I do like the white Generation ZERØGRAND!

Nice to see they finally listened to me!!! Haha...

C092B671-C337-4C92-B1C0-E533D57822FA.png

I’ve worn Cole Haan for years. These don’t work for me.

They arrived today...Everything you expect from Cole Hahn...super lightweight and comfortable. Looks like they’ve got plenty of grip too. Excited to get these out on the course

AF63D159-E7F6-4446-A6EB-5BFA6B6F6771.jpegC16D80C5-F30F-42E4-B750-DF532FCB5EDB.jpeg

Been wearing regular Nike running shoes for two years now and swearing I would get some sketchers golf shoes but haven’t pulled the trigger. I would wear these though.

1st round in the books! Super lightweight and comfortable!! No slipping issues whatsoever. Could be my go to golf shoe this summer!!!

I love these. Well, at least the ones that Xman posted. Those and the grey ones with yellow soles look good too, to me. I’d wear those oxfords all day. I tried them on today and was surprised how comfy and stable they felt. I do wonder how good the grip could be but im contemplating these.

ddb732c7cd659965e169e984358d92c1.jpg

0df895f08576c2e310e4b7d3ca57df03.jpg

They partner a lot with nike so I am sure they would use a lot of ame technology with CH designs and materials. I could see these doing well.

Edit: I didn't realize nike sold them off years ago. So no nike influence I'd guess.

Last edited:
They partner a lot with nike so I am sure they would use a lot of ame technology with CH designs and materials. I could see these doing well.

Edit: I didn't realize nike sold them off years ago. So no nike influence I'd guess.

That’s correct. The day of the lunarlon soles are long gone. No Nike impact anymore. Influence? Maybe.

That’s correct. The day of the lunarlon soles are long gone. No Nike impact anymore. Influence? Maybe.
Those lunarlon wingtips were awesome.

I'm a big fan of Cole Haan. I'm sure I'll try them on. But I must say these shoes do not come close to what I've come to expect of them when it comes to style.

For you guys buying/considering them - do you mostly wear long pants when you golf, or will you wear them with shorts? Just curious.

For you guys buying/considering them - do you mostly wear long pants when you golf, or will you wear them with shorts? Just curious.

Shorts everyday

Wore these again with shorts today. Still as good as anything I’ve tried. Walked into a the shop post round and was asked what shoes I was wearing!

Back