Puma ProAdapt Delta Golf Shoes

Man... Every single color combo looks really good. The white/navy/gold just looks sharp

Puma Golf is out there proving that there is no rest for the weary. We have seen several fun releases recently, such as their Spring Break collection, Palm Tree Crew Collection, and an updated look to their Arnold Palmer collection. On the footwear side, their latest spikeless offering, Fasten8, hit the shelves in early March. However, not everybody wants to wear spikeless shoes. With that in mind, Puma is unveiling a new spiked shoe, one that you may have noticed as part of Rickie Fowler’s scripting, the ProAdapt Delta.

Continue reading...
They look great!

Those are really nice looking! I wish they'd do a spikeless shoe like these... like a new Biodrive Leather style

Those are great looking shoes. Hope that's what they send to the Morgan Cup

Hello there...

39232201-9BF5-4685-96EE-08BA978077C3.jpeg

I couldn't help myself, just ordered the Arnold Palmer edition of their caged golf shoes today.

Is the stripe navy blazer like the website says or black? Also, are they TTS or should I go a half size down? Awesome shoes!

That's the Navy. I've often battled with puma shoes as some have run a touch larger in my experience, but these feel pretty good in terms of fit and are my normal size.

That's the Navy. I've often battled with puma shoes as some have run a touch larger in my experience, but these feel pretty good in terms of fit and are my normal size.
They look amazing. Thanks for the tips on the sizing. The last version was almost a full size smaller for me than my usual size 9 in other brands so I ended up ordering these in an 8.5.

I love Pumas golf shoes. I have Ignites in a few colors. They fit and feel great. I think these are the most comfortable shoes I own.

I wore these over the weekend for a walking round. It was only 9 holes, but a decent amount of up and down on several holes. I couldn't believe how much more comfortable they felt to me than the Puma TitanTour Disc shoes. Those were the last spiked puma shoes I had. These felt nice and low to the ground, were great to walk in, and offered pretty good stability. Oh and I love the wraparound tongue area, it just helped give that feeling that my foot was really locked in, and there was no bunching or anything to make it uncomfortable. Hoping to get another 18-36 holes in this week with them.

Yep. This is going to be my first $200 golf shoe.

For people who have these, and have worn the PwrAdapt Caged line, how do they compare in size? Are they a similar fit, more snug/loose?

I have seen a few places where I can order online, but I haven't made the decision yet in case the fit has changed slightly and I need to go up half a size or something

I wore these over the weekend for a walking round. It was only 9 holes, but a decent amount of up and down on several holes. I couldn't believe how much more comfortable they felt to me than the Puma TitanTour Disc shoes. Those were the last spiked puma shoes I had. These felt nice and low to the ground, were great to walk in, and offered pretty good stability. Oh and I love the wraparound tongue area, it just helped give that feeling that my foot was really locked in, and there was no bunching or anything to make it uncomfortable. Hoping to get another 18-36 holes in this week with them.

these sound great

I received my pair in the mail and they feel amazing. I probably could have fit into an 8 in the last model of the ProAdapt, but I saw someone on Instagram say to go up half a size. I ordered an 8.5 and am so glad I did. This is my first experience wearing Puma golf shoes so I’m very excited.

I swear the stripe and most of the shoe looks black to me, but there are random hints of very dark navy. Could be wrong here but thought I’d add that.

Attachments

• B21143FC-1C80-49F3-B599-C6F6B9F26EF0.jpeg
    B21143FC-1C80-49F3-B599-C6F6B9F26EF0.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 77CB6EDA-281A-4E97-A9F1-CE86979749F5.jpeg
    77CB6EDA-281A-4E97-A9F1-CE86979749F5.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 21
  • AD4B62E1-4526-4F68-8995-B127E94428CD.jpeg
    AD4B62E1-4526-4F68-8995-B127E94428CD.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 21
can anyone comment on what the cushion is like in these?

can anyone comment on what the cushion is like in these?

feels plenty of cushion when walking. Not as soft as a previous pair of Adidas Boost shoes I used to have, but overall very good for me.

I've been waiting on Budget to get these in but it doesn't look like that is happening anytime soon.

Those all look good! I've always been a closet Puma golf shoe fan, this might make it a reality.

Is a 1 year waterproof warranty standard for shoes in the industry?

I just purchased a pair of the white colorway. These are incredible in every way.

I just got a pair of these in from the TGW...white with the gray Puma stripe...initial feel is they're going to very comfortable and I think the look is great! Very clean.

Can't wait to get them on the course.

Back