TESTED! Tour Edge Exotics 721 Irons

I’d go with the E. The last 4 months with the Hogans has been enlightening on toe misses. Based on the video, the Jack in the trunk doesn’t look too massive.
The sound from the video seemed rather similar which is nice thing in an “improvement “ club.

Also great save with the off camera crash mid comment. You were as smooth as Barkley when he knocked his coffee mug over on live TV last night. 😉

@Canadan can probably speak to this more than me, but I don't think so necessarily. Both can be played to just hit it and go get it, rather than flighting and moving the ball side to side. The C 721 is not a high spin iron designed for that.
I think both irons support a straight line swing attempt, I just seem to enjoy trying to curl one if I've already hit two good shots in a video.
Thanks guys. Being a point and shoot golfer, I always question what works best for just that, but still provides the feel and sound I enjoy. I love trying and testing irons, because nothing is better, in my mind, than a well struck iron shot flying towards the pin!

Just took a few swings with both of these and I have a feeling if people get to try them this year, they might be very surprised.

Great video per usual! I've been leaning towards the ZX5 but now these are in the mix. Now I need to find some locally to try out

I've stood next to you a few times while you hit any random club handed to you. It never stops being fun to watch your swing. Good vid. Also, they could power a 7iron to 21 degrees and I ain't touching 200yds. LOL #machine

Nice looking and performing clubs both - I would favor the C model; but can they be mixed as as a set as perhaps having the longer clubs in the E model might be interesting?

I've stood next to you a few times while you hit any random club handed to you. It never stops being fun to watch your swing. Good vid. Also, they could power a 7iron to 21 degrees and I ain't touching 200yds. LOL #machine
I think the ball speed even surprised @Canadan

I think that trying these C721 Irons should be in my future, I gotta make that happen. They look awesome and I am definitely a lesser offset kinda guy.

I need to hit the C-series. I’ve also got a couple
HS kiddos I may push this way.

Great video as usual.

Both clubs look and sound great. I'll demo both the C and the E when I get the chance. At first blush though, I'm all in on "PowerLofted"

@Canadan, were you surprised a bit that these were giving you a lot of max height without the excess spin that comes with hitting the ball 115+ peak height? I kinda wonder what these would do in the wind and if you would get the floater type shot result or if they'd hold up a bit better?

Last edited:
74100BAB-6BC5-4CFA-A1ED-04754660ED96.jpeg767011B7-3083-4562-845D-FE5D31455DCD.jpegCF420BD5-43E8-4E82-8CA0-9C3FF7705B5A.jpeg439943A3-C3D8-41F1-BD74-843EC9CC0251.jpegFE40D861-08A5-4B17-9F25-7E3E6ECE09BD.jpegDAED0ACD-C69A-4E8D-B9D6-4DE983BA3E4D.jpeg40326619-F116-4DA5-A914-0075C22801ED.jpeg

Great review @Canadan ....that E721 sure did shine and both offerings looked impressive especially given shaft was not ideal. Tour Edge looks like a great option for a lot of golfers in 2021.

I’m trying to push a couple kids to the E’s, theres just so much going on for the price point it’s hard to ignore.

I would really like to test drive the C's. But i would like the Recoil 95's in stiff like i have in my Hogans. Looking at the website, i don't believe that is an option.

I would really like to test drive the C's. But i would like the Recoil 95's in stiff like i have in my Hogans. Looking at the website, i don't believe that is an option.
I 2nd that option. Might be my only issue I have with TE is the limited shaft options. Lack of recoil options for sure.

Give them a call. I asked if they could build me an e521 hybrid with a different staft and they said to call them and usually they can accommodate.

Nice video D

190 yard 7i is fantastic. These are some fast irons.

Per email message from TE custom shaft orders are possible

Attachments

• 4C122FA1-F93F-48D6-B7D6-A10EFBA28523.png
    4C122FA1-F93F-48D6-B7D6-A10EFBA28523.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 11
Hello anyone demoed the E721s? Looking for some feedback
Thank you

Back